• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
A Pirate Parrot chain icon and a Pirate Hideout upgrade kit. Seems very likely we get a new chain building for Summer Event.
icon_set_pirate_parrot.png

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_pirate_hideout.png

Last edited:

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I'm already psyched! Hope to see the actual building(s) soon here. :D
Summer event has one of my favorite reward themes of the year!

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
I can't believe they'll bring this horrible and trashy event again, one of the worst events!!! why?! why foe?! why do you bring us again an event where you need luck and also compete against other players to have the daily special?! whyyyy??!!! how can't you understans FoE that a lot of players spend tons of dobloons to earn 1 sigle DSpecial and then a stupid neighbor with only 1 dobloon steal the daily spacial to those other players ?!!!! OMG!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Kata

Merchant
I can't believe they'll bring this horrible and trashy event again, one of the worst events!!! why?! why foe?! why do you bring us again an event where you need luck and also compete against other players to have the daily special?! whyyyy??!!! how can't you understans FoE that a lot of players spend tons of dobloons to earn 1 sigle DSpecial and then a stupid neighbor with only 1 dobloon steal the daily spacial to those other players ?!!!! OMG!!
chill its only a game lol...many of us hate the summer event but you gotta roll with it or skip it :/

Julian24

Viceroy
I like it since 2013. It is something different and beeing active is rewarded (be able to snipe a good price from a neighbor)

Havik79

Baronet
One word, OVERHAUL, seriously this must have an overhaul, could you imagine how bad it will be if it is still like it always has been.
If they do not change this, then I feel sorry for the staff, they are going to cop TONS of abuse from people wanting to get the Governor's Villa only to have some jerk refresh the wheel.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21a.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21b.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21c.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21d.png

Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21e.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21f.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21g.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21h.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21i.png
"Boat"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Boat.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Boat.png

"Pier"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Pier.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Pier.png

"Sharks"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Sharks.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Sharks.png

Nothing on sizes yet, but perhaps 5x6 for Pirate Hideout and 2x5 for the chain buildings?
Lovely now I'm highly excited. This will look awesome for Oceanic Future cities.

piotresz

Farmer
Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21a.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21b.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21c.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21d.png

Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21e.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21f.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21g.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21h.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21i.png
"Boat"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Boat.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Boat.png

"Pier"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Pier.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Pier.png

"Sharks"
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Sharks.png
D_CHAINED_MultiAge_SummerBonus21Sharks.png

Nothing on sizes yet, but perhaps 5x6 for Pirate Hideout and 2x5 for the chain buildings?
Rather 5x4 plus 3x(or more) 5x2