• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Spoiler 2021 Fall Event

MooingCat

Marquis
I really like the look of it, it will fit very well next to the fall set :) It's 6x4, so quite big. I hope it will be easy to pick up additional fall set pieces this event to place all around the new building :)

Havik79

Marquis
Reward building is kind of meh, but so can not wait to get more harvest field selection kits.
I will have to find me some better layouts for when this comes to live.

BritishBoy

Squire
Reward building is kind of meh, but so can not wait to get more harvest field selection kits.
I will have to find me some better layouts for when this comes to live.
Best one I saw was 1.67 att ratio from 1 sq. But requires around 300 selection kits %)

drakenridder

Baronet
The pictures of the event building for the Fall Event 2021
I like this autumn theme, especially the focus on the harvest. Seems to be a bit more
modern farm, it reminds me of the cattle ranches. Depending on what this build will
offer I'll consider building up a autumn themed area too combing it with Halloween
event buildings, I think will be an interesting match.