• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2020 Summer Event

DeletedUser9666

It's not really an easy thing to fix, but I'd like to go back to cities looking like the age they're in if possible.

It might be easy. Just make the plain, old, research tree buildings upgradable to levels that the event buildings offer.
If I could upgrade, for example, my VF Hologram Research Lab to level comparable with Hippodrome, by winning upgrades during events, I would rather place Lab in my city.
It is doable, as Inno managed to make some GE buildings upgradable recently. Same mechanics.

And I really do not need the look of my Lab to change with each upgrade. It looks fine the way it is. I just need higher stats.

Legendary Kata

Merchant
I don't like the fact event buildings are getting bulkier and bulkier. I mean granted they are 100x better I so there is a tradeoff..

qaccy

Emperor
I like larger buildings, personally. Means I can fill space more quickly without needing to spend as many diamonds win as many prizes to do so.

Azertonn

Merchant
Any ideas on when this event will be officially announced on the beta forums and when it will go live on beta?

DeletedUser9827

Are they seriously gonna stick a luxuriates villa in with pirates ?
I think the idea is, the Pirate ship can stop over at a lovely Island where they can relax in the Villa? Maybe buy it with their ill-gotten gains?