• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2020 Spring Event

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Mikoto means honor, so most likely that one is attack. The other one is probably goods (IDK what it means, it's like some dialect or something).

A bit bigger than I'd like, though.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
told ya it wouldnt be part of the garden set :p

What makes you think that?

It certainly is of the same style as the other spring event buildings - but that was to be expected, especially after the upgrade kit was known...

Just a reminder: The pagoda also has the same style but is not part of the garden set.

Edit: silly me misread what you wrote...

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
Does look pretty, however after 5 of my 6 worlds failed to get max level in forge bowl, the abortion that is st paddys day, and Eygpt, I have less than 0 hope for it to be any good.

DeletedUser

I am wondering how much they would spoil the event now. The game used to be fun but it's getting very frustrating when they only go for money and not for fun anymore...

Word for graphics: you guys do excellent job, there is no match for you, so keep calm and carry on!

DeletedUser

I Recommend not to judge the day before it’s over, same with events as long we don’t know the details.;)
I reccomend not to interfere with my freedom of speech and not to post off topic, that is unwelcome spam ;)

Exallia

Merchant
Uhhhh marvelous, if somebody from CE or around that era could tell me what the stats of Hanami Bridge are would be awesome :D
Thanks in advance! <3

Havik79

Baronet
Uck, attack for defending army.

Too bad Hanami wasn't one of the names, I like it better than the 2 your given, sure is pretty though.