• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2020 Spring Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
only the upgrade kit so far:
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_hanami_bridge.png

Hanami Bridge
portrait_364.jpg

Yoshiro
portrait_365.jpg

Mayumi
portrait_366.jpg

Kikuko (winner)

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashBoom

Legend
wouldn't it great if the Cherry Garden set gets a 3rd level and 1 or 2 new buildings that can be added

I think the tree looks almost like the one on the Sakura Rock upgrade
Sakura_Rock_Upgrade.png

Amdira

Baronet
As it's named Bridge it could be a new item which can be used to connect Cherry Gardens to allow collecting them all together - like the winter train ...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
As it's named Bridge it could be a new item which can be used to connect Cherry Gardens to allow collecting them all together - like the winter train ...
Interesting idea, but highly unlikely as it would radically change the existing mechanic.

It will most likely just be a stand-alone building like most other event buildings.

CrashBoom

Legend
It will most likely just be a stand-alone building like most other event buildings.
why not the first time adding a new building to an existing set ?

maybe with a bonus: def on attacking or att for defending or both

and that wouldn't change the set building mechanic
a building needs x different other buildings of the same set

DeletedUser7624

I think it is too early for Sakura lvl 3 this year. Because with 2 sakuras it will 30% from 25 spots, that's 1.2 ratio when next available is chess 10% in Mars gives 1.11 ratio and Halloween gate 7% from 6 spots gives 1.17 and people have lots of Sakura sets in their cities. It would cost quite low amount of € if any to upgrade them all

DeletedUser7624

Also, this Hanami bridge isn't it part of Nishikigoi pond from original piece of set?

Dessire

Regent
OMFG!!!!! mayumi portrait is so beautiful!!! OMGF best portrait ever!! there is no better portrait like mayumi's one! finally FoE team made a perfect portrait!! damn i would pay 1000 diamonds, no 2000 diamonds to have that portrait now!!!

DeletedUser

OMFG!!!!! mayumi portrait is so beautiful!!! OMGF best portrait ever!! there is no better portrait like mayumi's one! finally FoE team made a perfect portrait!! damn i would pay 1000 diamonds, no 2000 diamonds to have that portrait now!!!
Women, give me some of what you're taking... OMGF?