• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmay11

Regent
Limiting some guilds from taking more sectors also could mean to enable some others to take at least one sector. Still, the stronger guilds will be able to hold relatively more sectors but the smaller ones will also have a chance this way.

To compensate for the loss of sectors, and also make it worthwile the payment, the sectors could provide more guild power! That would be a win-win situation imo.

and what difference will it make if they get one sector? inactive guilds don't deserve to have any sectors...they aren't helping in testing or anything, they're just sitting there waiting for new events or updates to pass that info to main servers. the most active guilds will have the most sectors and that how the game works, no point in giving concessions to inactive ppl and making gvg even more boring.

DeletedUser5882

and what difference will it make if they get one sector? inactive guilds don't deserve to have any sectors...they aren't helping in testing or anything, they're just sitting there waiting for new events or updates to pass that info to main servers. the most active guilds will have the most sectors and that how the game works, no point in giving concessions to inactive ppl and making gvg even more boring.

How can inactive guilds obtain a sector I don’t understand? If they are inactive they will not be able to invest goods, do battle several times and then look out for possible attackers! If truth be told, the present system is perfect for the “active” guilds to become less active. They will sit on the sectors without renewing the defense. Their Alcatraz producing soldiers is not being active. The new system enables the rich to get richer and the poor poorer.

With the system I propose, how can one be inactive? It is demanding for being active. The moment you are inactive, you are out of the map. Regardless of your guild’s size or strength. If you want more sectors, you need to be more active. My system is for seriously active players but what I guess you don’t like here is the less fortunate guilds to have some chance to participate in the GvG map. Because that is exactly what I am suggesting.

Tanmay11

Regent
if they're active they shouldn't have prob taking sectors...just needs bit more determination that sitting around and whining they didn't get a chance to get sectors first. remember big guilds started as small guilds too it takes years to get where they are today its not that it happened in a day. you need to work hard for that rather than complaining about them. and no one is "less fortunate"....they can take sectors anytime..who's stopped them?

DeletedUser6885

right now, an offer can be seen by your neighbors, guild and friends. (max 80+80+120)

but at a certain point, all your neighbors are at the final age, your guilde might be too.

My idea is for each guild to be able to give a status to other guilds (friend-neutral-ennemy)

And that all the players belonging to friend-guilds would also have acces to the market. The price would be that it could be impossible to attack players belonging to a friendly guild.

and something like this

guild status:

Friend => acces to full market, no JvJ or GvG attack possible (or attacker -50% , defender +50%)
neutral => as actual
Ennemy => impossible to aid, Jvj + Gvg possible

Anyway the guild status thing is for the counterpart.
my real wish is that more players of different eras have acces to my offers

DeletedUser6838

Hi, my wish:
On the trade-page there should be a fourth tab: Overview.
It opens a table with each good in a row and in a column. The rows represent the offered goods. The columns represent the requested goods. In the cells are the cheapest prices.
Example: In the third row are the offered marbles, in the second column are the wanted lumbers. In our example there should be an offer 100 marble for 90 lumber (rate 1.11). So cell B3 says 1.11. If you click into this cell, the trading tab should be opened and the proper offered good and wanted good are selected.
There should also be the filter-options guild-only, neighbors-only and acceptable-only like they are already there in the trading tab.

Attachments

• foe_trade_example.jpg
    foe_trade_example.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser

Are you SURE your offers aren't visible world wide? Because when I look at the available offers, I see a LOT more that my Guild+Neighbors+Friends. Just the non-Guild offers I have to pay a FP to accept.

That being said, I still like the idea of being able to set up GvG statuses.

Frosty

Farmer
Hello i´m Frosty from Dunarsund, but my born land is North pole.
Sorry for my language ...

My lowly wish:
i wish plunder military building = +1 soldier

Uncle "Santa C." i believe you ;)
Thanks

NorMags

Baronet
I want it to be possible to delete units from inside the buildings since the Army Management doesn't separate which building the soldier belong to.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea, though I doubt it will ever be implemented. Many mechanics like these are considered as part of the challenge.

DeletedUser5800

Interesting idea, though I doubt it will ever be implemented. Many mechanics like these are considered as part of the challenge.

Really? There were mock ups of the Army Management with a barrack identifier next to the military unit. I think Anwar presented it on the EN server. That would suggest it wasn't deemed part of the challenge but like so many things it has been neglected so we can have fluffy bunnies roaming around our cities.

DeletedUser

It may not be considered a challenge, but I'm still not sure it will ever happen.
Would it be nice? Absolutely. I would more than happy to be wrong, and see this implemented. Though personally I would like to see some other things resolved first.

NorMags

Baronet
It may not be considered a challenge, but I'm still not sure it will ever happen.
Would it be nice? Absolutely. I would more than happy to be wrong, and see this implemented. Though personally I would like to see some other things resolved first.
Better hurry up then, have been serious problems for years.... Personally i get more irritated than having fun and where is the point of playing this game then?

DeletedUser

Support does everything we can to get all issues to the devs, but we can't control how they may prioritize what gets done and in what order.

SuperCirce

Squire
I renew my previous whish :
I would like a log of actions around the guild treasury. Resources donations, siege armies placing and slots unlocks are listed here with the date and the actor.
Thanks

DeletedUser4939

I think this would be a great tool, especially useful for the Guild Hierarchy who could then see who was actually helping the Guild and not "freeloading" from the hard work of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.