• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: 2 wave army

BeeVee

Squire
When attacking a two wave army i noticed that even when i retreat before the second wave was started, i suffered damage.

First wave:
Enemy: 8 Space Marines
My army: 8 rocket troops
Result after first wave: Enemy army destroyed. My army suffered no damage
Second wave:
Enemy army: 2 Sentinels
My army: still 8 rocket troops
Since rocket troops can't attack sentinels, it is useless to start the second wave fight, so i retreat
Result: 1 rocket troop killed even the fight didn't started.

BV

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
if you're retreat to battle before 2nd wave,you don't loss 1 rocket;if you're started the 2nd wave,it's normal that the sentinels killed 1 unit

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi folks, apologies for the delayed reply here. We've been unable so far to reproduce this issue. Do you experience loss of units or extra damage to units every time you retreat after the first wave of a 2 wave battle, or only some of the time? Is there anything in common between the times you experience it? For example same units selected, or the same units in the sector you are attacking... the more information you can give us about the times when you experience this issue, the better.

Sinitar

Regent
Hi folks, apologies for the delayed reply here. We've been unable so far to reproduce this issue. Do you experience loss of units or extra damage to units every time you retreat after the first wave of a 2 wave battle, or only some of the time? Is there anything in common between the times you experience it? For example same units selected, or the same units in the sector you are attacking... the more information you can give us about the times when you experience this issue, the better.
Hi amy
You lose troops extra at the 2nd wave before retrait ONLY if you lose your really troop at the 1st wave(ended on stell warden or space marine or sentinel,etc)
try to fight with a any troops(unless rogue) hited to have more change to kill you and look this bug

Can you look about targeting system of marine?you can test and you've the proof for that

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Since we are unable to reproduce this issue, we'll set the thread to 'Cannot Reproduce' for now.

If anyone still experiences this issue here on Beta, please do let us know :)