• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

1000 for 1000 ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Nino!

Seeing that we are about to get 1000 likes on facebook, I think it would be a good opportunity to give us 1000 diamonds for testing purposes. ;)

SF

DeletedUser

Glad to see my idea is getting some support from people that are not me! ^.^

SF

DeletedUser

Having just reached the Iron Age and seen all those "lovely buildings" that are diamond purchases only (buildings menu), I'm sure we could put any "spare" diamonds to a good use ;)

DeletedUser214

A better idea is to give 1000 Beta keys! More people who come to play & more publicity!

DeletedUser

1000 beta keys? For what beta? Were in the exclusive preview, not a beta :p

DeletedUser

I think only publicity this game would get if they handed out more keys would be bad publicity. They need to iron out the bugs first, and that includes bugs in premium features!

DeletedUser

SF does have a point.. how can we test if everything works smoothly without testing? :p

DeletedUser

1000 beta keys? For what beta? Were in the exclusive preview, not a beta :p

I think only publicity this game would get if they handed out more keys would be bad publicity. They need to iron out the bugs first, and that includes bugs in premium features!
Both of these. As much as I hate to say it (I have yet to actually get a key myself), this. A smaller external alpha test is better.
Hey Nino!

Seeing that we are about to get 1000 likes on facebook, I think it would be a good opportunity to give us 1000 diamonds for testing purposes. ;)

SF
Do eeet!

DeletedUser199

C'mon Nino... ;) Or just give them out to a few select awesome people? ^^