• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 1 PR button in GB Donation Window

hddk

Steward
I have a new look of buttons in GB donation window. But after login "1 FP" button doesn't work. I have to use "10 FP" button first and then "1 FP" works, until next relog. There's no difference, either I have FPs on top bar or they are used from inventory.

I use Flash client. Sorry for non-English abb. in title ;)

EDIT: now it seems to work but after a while after login. It's strange. "10 FP" works right after login, but "1 FP" works after about 10-15 seconds or after using "10 FP" button.

EDIT 2: And now I've made few relogs and "1 FP" works fine. Aargh :)

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Same with HTML5 - the 1 FP and 10 FP buttons seem only to work when it's the right moon phase (or whatever).

Last time when I experienced the bug, I was coming back to city from Battlegrounds; the 10 FP button in an LG did the "click" animation, but did not donate the 10 FP. After Reload it was working well (for now...)

Edit: And a guild mate also experienced the bug: I re-entered an LG P5 (with 10 FP to doate) back to the 1.9 thread with the comment "only remove when donating!" - and got the answer "but I DID" - and a few seconds later "oops, seems the 10 FP button does not work, did now with the 1 FP button"

Andi47

Overlord
Guildmate Aprilmayjune found the reason:

green = clickable, red = not clickable (i.e. does click animation, but doesn't donate FP)
FP_buttons_sometimes_not_working.jpg

in other words: don't click directly at the FP symbol.

Edit: the rightmost button seems to work correctly.

Last edited:

hddk

Steward
LOL, that's right. I confirm, clicking on FP symbol doesn't donate although button looks like being pressed.

Cathy34

Farmer
idem, i can't put FP with any buttons, il must go on city and GM for put FP (sorry for my english ^^)
Firefox, opéra it's the same bug