• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 1 or 2 day production causing error message

Issue Description :
Over the last couple of days I have clicked on a production factory and it has shown that I have the goods to manufacture 4 hour, 8 hour, 1 day or 2 day. However clicking on 1 or 2 day has popped up an error message and then the world has rebooted. further attempts gave the same result. However selecting 8 hours then worked. When I collected the production at the end of the 8 hours and went to do it again I found that there was not enough goods to do more than 4 hours.
I guess that it is not reflecting the goods available correctly.

1.102.ae0d49f4a1 (16.05.2017 8:31), Graham Mills (95101), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,171, Windows 7, Chrome/58.0.3029.96, 1920x990, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser

The error was caused by not having enough secondary goods to start the production as the requirements were displayed incorrectly. However we released a fix for this earlier today so it should be resolved. You may need to clear your browser's cache though.