• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Wanheda Stella

Do Not Suggest New GB that gives goods from random age

....Cause you gonna need it for BG! My suggestion is to release a GB that provides random goods from your CURRENT age and ANY age below. Although I'd rather have Stargazer to be redone and work this way. Cus BG needs a lot of goods for buildings. We've noticed in our guild already long ago in...
  2. Wanheda Stella

Question about Alctraz..

I've been wondering about one thing as I have several rogue hideouts in my city and the % of unit production. Let's take the scenario where i have 8 rougue hideouts, 1 armored infantry and 1 mercenary barracks. So does that mean Alca will have 80% chance to produce rogues, 10% chance each to...
  3. Wanheda Stella

Remove medals from gold relics

I know it's wishful thinking and will probably never happen, but I would like to suggest to remove those medals from gold relics and put them at least in silver relics. So disappointed every time I get those medals in the gold relics.
  4. Wanheda Stella

Add a quick 'unselect all' option to your army units

In the battle window, where you see the 8 units that you've selected for battle, I would like to have a quick options that allows us to clear all selected unit. It is really tedious to change them one by one, especially in GvG where you might need to change Era maps quickly to react to enemy...
  5. Wanheda Stella

Cannot Reproduce: Blue galaxy bug

I'm not sure if it has been reported already, so here goes... I've noticed this bug like 4-5 times already, but today I could finally be sure it happened. So, I always start collecting in my town with Blue Galaxy (lvl 6 atm), that means 5 chances to get 2x. I always do the same 5 buildings...