• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Wanheda Stella

Spoiler 2021 Halloween Event

my thoughts aswell.. shame :(
  2. Wanheda Stella

Spoiler 2021 Halloween Event

Interesting...
  3. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Castle System

Is there a daily cap for how much negotating, fighting etc you can do per day to earn points?
  4. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Castle System

I saw the castle upgrade today but I didn't get a turtorial like the annoucment said..? Luckily I can read so I figured it out myself ;) Initially I think this is really nice update. It gives some more incentive to do stuff to earn points. I think there are some really nice rewards that are...
  5. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

I just started it, I must say it is soooo beautifully designed! This is by far the most beautiful content that FoE has received so far.
  6. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Has SAAB been inspired by The Expanse..?
  7. Wanheda Stella

Then I can see the purpose of building this GB,
  8. Wanheda Stella

By special goods, do they mean only Promithium and Orichalcum or also the SAM/SAAB ores...?
  9. Wanheda Stella

Is there any more info on what the rewards are from successfull negotiations with this new GB?
  10. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Will most likely not build the air ship unless it is changed.
  11. Wanheda Stella

Spice up GE

Wow, about time time they made something new for IE. We'll see if it will be any uselful though. Luckely I haven't sold all of the stuff to antique dealer yet.
  12. Wanheda Stella

2020 Spring Event

Doesnt work on mobile yet unfortunately
  13. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

I also noticed the rewards for main building at max level has been updated. I can't see it in the changelogs..? Maybe it was mentioned earlier somehwere. The royal bathouse now provides 12fp and 10 units instead of 8/8 as was shown before.
  14. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Unique Antiques Dealer Rewards

I am also wondering what happened to this feature, since it's still not on Live....
  15. Wanheda Stella

2020 Spring Event

There is a timer in game now, showing event starts in 1,5h
  16. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Sorry that I am too lazy to read all the pages, but I'd like to hear if there is some consensus as to which military buildings to build and how many of them? Do you feel some units are more useful than others? Or do you feel all barracks have to be built?
  17. Wanheda Stella

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

All I can say is.... This settlement is just too much.. At least now we can breath and not expect any new settlement in the next upcoming year.
  18. Wanheda Stella

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Aha, I assumed those were the only rewards.
  19. Wanheda Stella

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Well, that's total garbage.... I supose some people would be interested in this. RK is fine, but I wouldn't build a GB just for it (getting plenty from jade relics in GE anyway) and the rest is meh. I guess maybe if it has a 2nd bonus it would be worthwile, but if it does, I doubt it be much...
  20. Wanheda Stella

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Hmmmm.. Well, we have to see what the rewards will be and if it's worth building it.. But it's somewhat strange mechanic to add, because we are limited to what and where we can negotiate.. Unlike battles, where you can just attack some neighbour for daily if IE, BG, continent map, etc are not...