• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler 2022 Fall Event

Might it be that they choose sunflower for the autumn event because of the dreadful war in Ukraine? We know that Inno supports the ukrainan in their fight, maybe this is another way of expression their support for Ukraine?
  2. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler 2022 Summer event

There's no such thing as one size fits all. If summer event is not your cup of tea, than simply do the tasks until you get the black box and skip the event itself.
  3. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

Not everyone plays this game the same way. What is sh*t worh for you is supreme value for some other player. I appreciate that different event buildings benefit different player styles. It would be terribly boring if fighting was the only activity rewarded. :)
  4. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

Actually the Aztecs are not that hard to finish on time for the gold reward. The first time I played it I thought "oh no" when I saw the amount of goods needed to complete the settlement. But after playing it I realised there was more than enough time, even though the mini game does not have a...
  5. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

I agree, more or less. Most settlements I run 8 + 4 + 8 hours, plus the odd 1 hour for coins every now and then. Aztecs are a bit more demanding in the beginning, I run 1 hour productions of cacao beans for the first day or two, after that 4 + 4 + 4 + 8 or even 8 + 4 + 8 is enough. But you have...
  6. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler Wildlife Event

Try clearing cache and cookies, or perhaps another web browser.
  7. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler Wildlife Event

Did you se the text "Click to expand" at the top of the image?
  8. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler Archeology Event 2021

If it's a repeat of the winter calendar, I guess the rewards are pretty crappy as well, and not worth the diamonds needed to find shards or buy gems. :rolleyes:
  9. Staffan Upsaliensis

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I've been playing FoE for years, nowadays mostly on mobile but in earlier days mainly in the browser. At that time I was active in GvG in several guilds, and I never heard anyone using the towers as the reason to fight in GvG. GvG is an important source of prestige for your guild, and the...
  10. Staffan Upsaliensis

A clarification, it will destroy the fun for some players, but far from all players.
  11. Staffan Upsaliensis

That statement (marked in bold by me, not the original poster) is about as valid as if I would say everyone likes the PvP Arena. There are a few players in each neighbourhood that really cares about the towers, but the vast majority simply ignores them. You get a place in the tower because you...
  12. Staffan Upsaliensis

On the contrary, I think this is a great feature. Most battles are easily won on auto with one good allround troop and seven rouges. This way it requires you to have some skill, and you might also have to think a bit about your defending army. I did my first battle now, took the hard and...
  13. Staffan Upsaliensis

The remake of the match making system is the most important change they did. Not having to face three impossible opponents is crucial for the success of PvP arena, and a player three ages above will probably be really hard to beat, but not impossible if you are a skilled warrior and have decent...
  14. Staffan Upsaliensis

Discussion Event Surprise Box ... Why?

I think the main reason the historical events dissapeared was that there were so many events that people got tired. There were simply too many events and no time for "normal play" inbetween. In my opinion we are still on the border of too many events, so Inno will have to remove one or two other...
  15. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

Anything new on S:t Patrick? According to the event box timer i will start in three days, so it should be pretty much finished by now.
  16. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

I can only say we all have different taste. Of the recurring events I like the Carnival least, because it is pure chans if you manage to get the grand prize. With most other events you can get the grand prize if you work hard enough, but not with the Carnival.
  17. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

I disagree with you. The basic idea of the PvP Arena is good, it was only the implementation that was a complete failure. Changing the arena with the feedback and suggestions from the first attempt will probably make it a nice feature in the end.
  18. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

I really hope they have listned to all comments and suggestions, especially regarding the matching system. If they come up with an arena where you meet reasonable resistance instead of impossible fights I will probably be a big fan of the arena.
  19. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler Forge Bowl 2021

Exciting. Personally I guess the main building is some kind of antique sportsmen quarters, it looks a bit roman. However that does not fit that well with the decorations.
  20. Staffan Upsaliensis

Spoiler Next Settlement

It`s gone live! ✨:) Looks promising this far.