• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Allowing BG to work on Town Hall

Notice I put this in the Discussions thread as I know suggesting updates to the GBs is not typically allowed. So I'm not suggesting it but putting out a discussion on why it might be time to revisit it. At the time BG came out, here weren't too many high producing FP event buildings where as...
  2. Forwarded Good Age shown in GBG

Currently in GBG, the age of the goods you want to use is now shown. It would be helpful to know what age goods are from.
  3. Forwarded Aesthetic Change - Guild Treasury vs Your Goods, A Collection Problem

Proposal: Currently when you collect from a building that gives goods to the guild, they look exactly like goods you get, when you collect. Further, when the building makes both goods for the guild and goods for you, it intermingles them in the collection report.
  4. Do Not Suggest Extending Supply and Coin Boosts to Non-Boosted Buildings

Proposal: I went though the previous suggestions and didn't see anything like this. Reading the DNSL, I could see an argument made that this might fall under: "Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier." but I don't think this is the case. I don't believe it would break the balance...
  5. Emissaries: a wasted opportunity

As I’ve now completed both Vikings and Feudal Japan on my main world, I feel I can pen this properly. I also know that what I am going to say here will be controversial as this post will be able getting less FP from them. I’d like to start with the premise that too many of the emissaries give...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Antiques Dealer's age [55686]

On browser, when I hover over my Antiques Dealer it says my current age. When I hover over anyone Antiques Dealer Antiques Dealer(hood, friend, guild) it says Early Middle Age. I feel like they should be consistent, not sure which is correct (if it should be showing an age at all). I sort of...
  7. Settlement Timer Question

So on my main world, I just finished my first settlement post L9 tree. I wanted to get some more runestones fragments to finish off the almost done one I have. With the upcoming change, I know finishing after the update will mean more fragments. My question is, is the timer still counting...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Vikings - Discoveries Goods Order Random On Browser [52833]

Hello, This is a bit of an annoying visual issue with the browser version (when compared to mobile). On mobile (top), the order of the goods is always (left to right, top to bottom), Axes, Mead, Horns, Wool, which is the order you unlock the buildings. On the browser (bottom), it appears to...