• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Toggle whether your own GBG sector color is white via settings

In competitive battlegrounds as a leader/commander, a lot of time is spent learning looking at the timers around your sectors and the path you're following, and building a mental model of the map and timers. Because of how much time is spent getting good at this, it becomes difficult to see the...
  2. Forwarded Number of players in guild via the main leaderboard

Please add the number of players in each guild to the main leaderboard
  3. Not A Bug: Regression on army management window caused by recent change to sorting

Predictability of the location of damaged units is important to fighting fast, whether in GVG or GBG. Once the new GBG season starts, expect to hear a LOT of complaints about this if not fixed, and to get an influx of reports of people failing to heal their damaged higher age troops...
  4. Will Not Fix: Changing player permissions on mobile removes Trusted permission

Trusted permission was recently removed from mobile, I'd guess intentionally Unintentionally though? If someone had trusted permission, and you change their permissions on mobile (for example adding or removing Battleground Officer) then the Trusted permission disappears and has to be...
  5. Do Not Suggest Battleground Season/Championship Pass

One of my biggest issues with the update to battlegrounds is that the cost of diamond rushing can't be pooled and then generally falls on to the hands of whoever's job it is to coordinate the map action, and frankly, for one person to take that on is outrageous. A quick/top battlegrounds guild...
  6. Forwarded Battleground ignore tagging confirmation checkbox

everything is above but I have to fill this box out as well.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Guild Leaderboard internal server error

Steps to reproduce: Sign in as me in a browser (Me: leader of a 1 man guild who hasn't signed in in about a year, idk what else may be relevant about "me" but feel free to simulate my account if reproducing this becomes hard) Click the global rankings button Click the Guilds tab Result...
  8. US FOE servers and forum down?

We had a GBG race that was about to start...DOH. Nothing on the twitter page It's been at least 20 minutes affects everyone in my guild Traceroutes wouldn't cross the ocean at first, now they do & pings respond
  9. Fixed on Beta: Venus>Quest>Impossible

I advanced to Venus before completing the SAAB story quest "Colonizing the Belt", which asks "Build 5 Movable Abodes in your Asteroid Colony" I can not build movable abodes in my asteroid colony, because I am in Venus, so this quest cannot be completed nor aborted As a result I can't get to...
  10. Fixed on Beta: Venus>Quest>Missing reward image

This venus quest has a spinner over the reward Reloading with a refreshed cache does not resolve it