• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Centurion02

Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

We hope the next update will fix the bug.
  2. Centurion02

Feedback Your ideas for a Cultural Settlement!?

I think Sparta have a good culture.
  3. Centurion02

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I like SAAB :) The new GB is beautful, I want it in my mainworld. Himeji + Scape Carrier = 18 chance to 200 Fp kit, at level 58. 400-600 Mars ore / day. You have to start manufacturing now, and by the time the new age arrives, there will be enough of it. I can't wait for the new era to arrive. ;)
  4. Centurion02

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Here I also describe what I wrote in the Mars Feedback. Everywhere it says unnecessary urban protection. But it's not unnecessary. It is true that there is no impenetrable protection, but in most cases it will work. There are 75 neighbors, of which about 2 or 3 can protect my break through my...
  5. Centurion02

Any point to defending your city?

I see you don't understand. It took years to build up protection, this building ruins our many years of work. 5 diamonds can be collected immediately, yes, but this building will ruin the building of many years of protection. And this should be understood. .
  6. Centurion02

Any point to defending your city?

Anyone who protects this Virgo Project doesn't understand what it is all about. This building, which we intended to protect our city, is ruined by our many years of work. That's why we bother us. Do not use it against neighbors and then solve the problem. With this building, the strategy of many...
  7. Centurion02

Feedback Archaeology Event - Balancing Changes

Will the carousel get the bonus on attack only in beta? will there be nothing outside the defense on the other servers?
  8. Centurion02

Cannot Reproduce: Blue galaxy bug

That's what happened to the Dynamic Tower. I've already exhausted all the possibilities, but I still had an icon on the left. But the product no longer gave you more than you have to give. I logged out of the game and then logged in again and then the icon has been dropped out. And this happened...
  9. Centurion02

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

I totally agree with you. Everywhere it says unnecessary urban protection. But it's not unnecessary. It is true that there is no impenetrable protection, but in most cases it will work. There are 75 neighbors, of which about 2 or 3 can protect my break through my main world. If I don't have the...
  10. Centurion02

there was still no positive change, and the many years of work that the city was dedicated to protecting the city would ruin this building. very very sad
  11. Centurion02

If it is ineffective for neighbors, then we have no reason to complain, I didn't like it for the first time because I have great protection in my main world, but with this change my problem is solved :)
  12. Centurion02

cool ;)
  13. Centurion02

Egyptians arriving in FOE?

When coming the next event and the next Cultural settlements? :) I have level 8 Yggdrasil today
  14. Centurion02

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

Himeji is very good GB. The Virtual Future part 3 cost 170Million Supplies, i have in my world only 251Million. The Technologie cost 10-20-30Million/piece. To the Mars Era is important a lot of supplies, more than virtual future part 3. The best buildings don't given supplies, or maximal...
  15. Centurion02

Virtual Future

me too then the eel and the flying fish will remain Monkbuildin size 3×3 is very good, but the monk is too weak :( at least to hide in the forest, or more range
  16. Centurion02

Egyptians come soon, or first Yggdrasil max level, and after egyptians? It will be possible to build the two at the same time?
  17. Centurion02

Virtual Future

Guild Expedition Level 5 come soon? :) With ~270% Attackboost and ~130% Defenseboost is Level 4 too easy. My idea is: Level 5 give for the player fragments to Wishingwell, Shrine of Knowledge etc.
  18. Centurion02

Monk is better than Oceanic Future Hydroelectric Eel or Gliders?