• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Endless Tower

For me the video is still working and the most important point is this one here: It says "similar" - not "instead" - so I suspect that the neighborhood attacks will not be removed
  2. Remove medals from gold relics

Yes, the joy is always huge when you get 20 or 40 medals in the lower ages.
  3. Beta server could use a revamp? (opinion/speculation)

If the structure of the zz domain follows the structure of the other domains, there will be 3 more servers before being deployed to Dunasund. These could well offer the desired features for a closed group. I would view this server as the last - public - (beta) test, if I look at the amount of...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Do you get every 2 weeks ... In a long-term game almost immediately ;)
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Will the Observatory have any impact on the Guild Battlegrounds? Would "revive" this LG for non-GvG guilds
  6. Cannot Reproduce: Different time left...

I had seen it sometimes the past too... Looks like the timestamps weren't synchron. It was after the tab was in the background for a while; so could be that chrome "paused" some timers? Afer a short paging in the lists it works fine again.
  7. Free space in the city

I see another point that speaks against the idea: As time goes by, a player collects more and more items from day quests and events. Now, if the bonus were to count all the stored ritual flames or other buildings, a new player would never have a chance compared to older players.
  8. Fixed on Beta: Login to Dunarsund not possible in browser

The German forum describes similar problems. It looks like the players from Austria have problems accessing the servers. Especially users of "A1"