• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: aqua duct doesn't give euphoria

I just built an aquaduct in my QI city. It gives me the military boost but doesn't give any euphoria. In the buildings list it says that an aquaduct should give 250 euphoria. OS info Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎9/‎28/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature...
  2. Fantasy GB Wish List

Maybe develop a feature allows players to "enter" their great buildings and design "rooms" within their great buildings. These rooms would give the existing great building extra attributes. For instance, The real Space Needle was a focus of a World's Fair. The Seattle Center grounds still...
  3. Feedback Fall Event 2022

I saw something new in the Fall Event that I really liked. In the daily challenge, you could choose to complete a challenge that would earn you 2 extra baking ingredients. I saw the option (for me, it was the first time I saw it). I could spend diamonds to continue switching quests to look...
  4. Not A Bug: Player icon not functioning

On the neighbors/guild/friend bar at the bottom of the home, all the player icons work, except my own icon. The button to access the list of my great buildings is missing. It's also missing if I try to access my great building list via my icon in the global player directory. Also on the global...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Rankings aren't working in the new PVP tower

I tried to look at the player rankings in the new PVP Tower. The players don't seem to show up in any kind of order. Using the navigation buttons can't get you to a particular ranking number. I tried to send a screen shot. I kept getting a message that the file was too large. I think you...
  6. Fixed on Beta: "The Ship" selection kit titled "Sping Selection Kit"

I was spending my doubloons to spin the wheel in the Summer event. I won a "The Ship" selection kit. It was titled "Spring Selection Kit", however. I checked my inventory to make sure it was titled the same way in my inventory as well. It was. I was playing in chrome at the time, but...
  7. Duplicate: Message Icon not blinking to alert me to unread messages

I'm not sure where to find the bug reporting form. My laptop runs on Windows 10 Home Version 1903 OS build 18362.836 I checked in the following 3 browsers. The message icon in the lower left corner of my city view won't blink on and off to alert me that there are unread messages. It may...
  8. Winter Challenge 3

1 Winter Spire 2 Gingerbread House 3 Winter Pyramid 4 Sleigh Builder 5 Snow Globe 6 Santa's Workshop 7 Confectionery 8 Charming Colttage
  9. Fixed on Beta: Notification on settlements

I don't think the real bug here has been addressed or fixed. The exclamation point still shows, but when this all first started. I started not being able to interact with the settlement. I couldn't get the settlement to move around when I clicked and dragged. I couldn't collect on finished...
  10. Feedback Spring Event 2019

I've always loved the Cherry Blossoms Event!!! This time the sequel is even better than the first one. I love the Pagoda upgrade and the anything you need in the set kit at the end. I've been pecking away at a second complete level 1 set with the daily quests in all my cities. The chance at...
  11. Feedback Setttlements-exclamation mark over ship

I think it's a great idea to have an exclamation mark appear over the the Viking ship when it's in the harbor by the city when a building is ready to collect. It would be nice to have one appear when you're in the settlement to notify you that something is ready for collection in your city.