• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Umbrathor

Rejected Goods storage space

If I understand correctly, the only reason to implement this is to prevent people from accidentally trading goods that they wanted to stockpile for a GB. So all they need to do is... not trade them. Which means I say no to the idea.
  2. Umbrathor

Discussion Finding incidents hidden behind buildings

Thanks, Deadpool, didn't know they had already been suggested on other forums. Did they get many likes?
  3. Umbrathor

Do Not Suggest Alternative Eras at Research Tree

Points for creativity. It's a nice idea. It does pose a huge drain on development though. Every era takes let's say half a year to a year to develop. Having alternate routes is fun, but it would trade sequential progression (at the end of the eras) for parallel routes. People who have already...
  4. Umbrathor

Oops, I forgot to add that in the Community Sprint thread, someone made a suggestion to extend the bigger glow for incidents that is available for mobile users to pc users . In the post above I added more possible solutions.
  5. Umbrathor

The goal of this discussion is to: brainstorm ways to make it easier to find incidents hidden behind buildings find out whether people think it should be easier to find incidents hidden behind buildings if so, which option(s) are preferred If there is enough support for the idea, I will then...
  6. Umbrathor

Feedback Cultural Settlements Update - The Mughal Empire has been selected

People, of course a lot of information is still lacking: this is a work-in-progress update. Inno is letting us know, in response to the ideas pitched, which culture they have chosen, with some of the first art as a teaser. I am happy that this is an improvement in communication: not waiting...
  7. Umbrathor

Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

I've had that message several times, but the incident does disappear for me.
  8. Umbrathor

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

The hub should be a reward either for completing the main questline (before the dailies) or the full questline. I am not very happy with it taking the place of a milestone reward, rather than an upgrade or event currency. I assue that Inno has solved that by increasing the event currency you...
  9. Umbrathor

Rejected Cyberpunk Style

Other than considering this style for a future era, as an event it does not fit in. While I agree that some event buildings do not fit in with early era cities, a steampunk event buiding would not fit in any better.
  10. Umbrathor

Rejected One Down Kit

Never say never. : )
  11. Umbrathor

Discussion City Grid Expansion

Running out of expansion slots is something only players in the Space Ages will run into. It makes sense to me to create expansion slots in space. Or maybe floating buildings / a floating expansion grid.
  12. Umbrathor

Rejected One Down Kit

Yeah, it's been suggested quite often. I repeat (as I have for similar suggestions before) that I would find it useful for Champion's Retreats mostly.
  13. Umbrathor

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

The look of the building is great, and I like that it can be upgraded - it's an extra reward for completing an event. It's use is limited. Is that a problem? Not really. As long as it doesn't replace anything else, it doesn't matter if it has little use. And it may develop into something more...
  14. Umbrathor

Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

Glad to see the PvP towers back. thanks Inno!
  15. Umbrathor

Rejected One Down

Thanks @Sl8yer for that clip. I understand the Dev's point even if I do not fully agree. Maybe a request to allow the Champion's Retreats to recruit champions from previous ages would be received better ...
  16. Umbrathor

Rejected One Down

I will add a like, because I would like to use the 'one down' on Champion Retreats. Iit is true that the idea has been suggested before, and I can only hope that at some point Inno will implement it. It would not be the first time. ; )
  17. Umbrathor

Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

Thanks for bringing back the towers! They are not obsolete - as some players wrote - for NEW players. For old players, maybe. But I still like playing for them sometimes, and I have played for 5+ years. It is correct that PvP-fights do not really exist, but there is PvP competition and the...
  18. Umbrathor

Feedback Archaeology 2021

Having played through most of the event, my feedback is: * still loving the mechanic of brushes, spades and dynamite to advance and how using them wisely gives you an advantage; * very happy that we can find portraits, but please add new (old) portraits to be found every time! Older players who...
  19. Umbrathor

Discussion FoE team hates futuristic designs for event buildings.

There is a fair amount of anachronism in the game already, and of strange cultural influences. One can have an Indian sultan's palace, a Japanese cherry garden, an Aztec(?) Temple of Relics and a Viking runestone in an Iron age (Roman) city. Errr.... So a small amount of variety is okay...
  20. Umbrathor

Rejected Productions for special buildings.

It makes them game more immersive, hence better.