• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

I dont think this is a good idea as long as good costs are random. Guilds that have siege camps on their start sector costing 3K iron age goods will have a real disadvantage.
  2. AID ALL

You dont have to watch ads to collect your tavern. It just defaults to the ads tab so one more click. But yes I agree that ad tab should not be default selected. It is not so much about that one click, but it gives the player the impression that ads will not be only optional. There also seem...
  3. Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

Here is my feedback: 1.) League points: This is really a good idea. This solves multiple problems a) I agree that there should be less points won/lost as currently you are often alternating between 1000LP getting guilds you cant beat and going down to platinum where you are easy number 1 b)...
  4. AID ALL

Today I got it on live server as well (German Qunrir). Overall I think this is a good idea as long as it is optional, but I think it still needs a bit of tweaking: .) When activating the button on the friends tab it should visit taverns as well. Otherwise it does not really save much time. .)...
  5. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

If there is not FP for the main prize I think the other rewards need to be a lot higher to compensate for that. Currently only def boost for attacking armies is useful and this can be achieved with a bunch of sentinel outposts as well. I dont think buffing attack boost is a good thing either so...
  6. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

1.) I dont think that the negative effects of perks are a good idea. Different players have different play styles and are in different stages of the game. For example all the players in Venus have tons of coins/supplies and 400% coin/supply boost, so they do not care about the coin/supply...
  7. Auto Select for Negotiations

There are different ways for implementing auto negotiation: a) Randomly selecting a combination that is selectedable (can suggest anything as long as it is not a red resource or a resource that already was yellow on that spot), so things like this can happen...
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Wouldnt it make more sense to make buildings in construction/finished visible on the map instead?
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

The stop sign means "do not attack". If you are using it for another purpose of course the intruder log will not work for you. For a third "attack this province until 150" marker: You should ask yourself if it is the intention of Inno the players are attacking only until 150. I see only 2...
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I really like the changes. Especially the intruder log. This was one of the most requested QoL features. But the main issue of guild swapping sectors still remains even if the hexagon layout makes this a little bit better. My suggestion would be this: .) If guild A invades a province from...
  11. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

I dont know if this works with all screen resolutions, but you can avoid accidently clicking the heal button by only clicking on the right side of the auto battle button so it is only one additional vertical shift. Also there is still the diamond confirmation popup preventing you from spending...
  12. Discussion New Unit system in SAJ idea

I dont think that it is required to alter the who beats whom rules as with altering ranges and abilities every era so far has played differently (at least the higher ones). The bigger problem I see is that boni against certein unit types do not take attack boni into account. So with higher...
  13. Feedback Fall Event 2021

If we use the Inno wiki as definition coin and supply boosts are only doubled for residential and production buildings. In the past event buildings that provide population have been classified as residential buildings, but this is a generic building. The type "generic building" has not been used...
  14. Feedback Fall Event 2021

Are there plans to use that UI for every building or just those that get added to the game?
  15. Fixed on Beta: Guild Expedition - attack and defense bonus in Venus age

Are these the ones with only heavy + artillery? If yes then I can see why those have more bonus than usual.
  16. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

Has anyone tried how canceling 2 quests at the same time works now? Maybe this makes it even easier as you now have enough time to hit both buttons before the animation start shifting them around, but unfortunately I camt test this out on the beta as I only have 1 recurring questline there.
  17. Delay when aborting quests

1.) @BeeVee: No they are law IF a law specifies you have to follow them and specifies under which conditions. From what I have found this standard is only used in the context of employees using software at work. I have not found anything about games and from my experience and even here I doubt...
  18. Delay when aborting quests

Could you give a bit more clarafication on what "prevent exloiting of the recurring questline" means: .) Do you mean players using bots/scripts .) Do you mean players manually using a certain quest combination to boost ranking points .) Do you mean the idea of just picking 1-2 quests you like in...
  19. Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

Having too many features unlocked at once would be too much. Better introduce once at a time. I would count the progress until end of iron age as tutorial. Also having certain features available only after a few days helps a lot in preventing bots to create burner accounts to join guilds or...
  20. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Seems strange to me. We include this 8n a Venus GB? I would have expected this to be the new FMA building. I suppose rewards be like the temple of relics.