• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

Now that everything is moved to the top will we be getting more expansion slots on that side of the map? We are running out of possible slots
  2. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

This one is a bit easier because you can always make the same area with no rocks in it and do a bit of min maxing in the expansions that you dont clear. Ilke you can always have a 4x3 expansion area cleared and some bits and bobs in a corner, that makes it suuuuper easy to plan out your city...
  3. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

But all settlements have those quests, build the big area/big population houses? I just replaced all of my smaller ones with those :D
  4. Feedback Spring Event 2020

i got a total of 10 lanterns from incidents, since i didnt get any until like two days ago
  5. Feedback Spring Event 2020

The problem with that is i will need 2 more ponds for that, and i will probably be half a pond short, and at the end of the second is another upgrade :( lose-lose :(
  6. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Yeah silver i guess, although its more light bluish than silver :D But yeah, no luck exactly and with no cheery trees until yesterday probably wont max the bridge also :(
  7. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Blue if available, gold if not
  8. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Sentinel outpost today, got so exited, used up all my lanterns. Made across 7 ponds and ended up with 2 daily prizes :(
  9. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

My experience from this settlement is that the camel archers x 8 can beat any easy and medium fight (with some loss) so 2 of those barracks might be enough to get you through the settlement with ease :)
  10. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Not a single one, must be some bug or something... Some people are gatting it on the app but not on pc, im not seeing any :D
  11. Feedback Spring Event 2020

At least you are getting cherry trees :D I havent seen one this event :D
  12. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Producing goods is actually a lot cheaper in the Egyptian settlement , you need 1000 coins for 5 units in a baracks (at least thats for the first 3 baracks) and thats provided they all die in battle. For that same amount you get 10 goods in the other two settlments, and on top of that you can...
  13. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

The issues seems to always be that people want everything at full power, right now with no effort and thats never gonna happen, not to mention that it will be boring. Every single person here wether they like fighting or not, or know what to do or not are gonna figure out how to do the easy and...
  14. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Somethings buggy in beta :D
  15. Feedback Spring Event 2020

I havent seen any, but i guess im not missing anything :D
  16. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Are there cherry trees as incidents available, i havent had any since the event started?
  17. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

3 of those are enough for me, for now. Like i said the 15 camel archers i have get me through (somehow) so i dont need any more barracks. Now there are far more effective strategies for the army compositions, but those require you to know what you are doing and be a bit lucky. Lots of players...
  18. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

I found the camel archer (retaliation unit) to be the answer to all my fighting problems. 3 of those buildings help me win all three fights (unless the hard one has a lot of them as well) Mind you i do have to rebuild 10-12 of them (out of 15) at the end of it but it works if you dont know how...
  19. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

Strait to merchant is probably your best bet as you will get 3 expansions from it strait away. As for the rest of them I think they should all come from the merchant goods as well but testing is deffinatelly needed :D
  20. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

I'm quite happy the way my settlement is going. At little over 4 days in i have 6 expansions (got 3 on the second day, 2 on third and 1 on forth not sure what resources i used but they were all bought with merchant deals) , 4x shoin houses , 6x shinto shrine and 3 goods buildings. I am doing a...