• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I can only provide direct feedback based on my small 5 person Guild on Beta. First off, rebalancing the fights people get within the Guild is not a concern as we are small and all get to their attrition limit daily. Prior to the change, we were able to have running battles with other Guilds...
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It is a shame that we are not being presented with a way to encourage rather than force us to play Battle Grounds in the way that was intended rather than the Farming Grounds it predominantly is now. The league system has been mentioned many times as one of the main gripes with GBG with various...
  3. Not A Bug: Still don't have the 'new' Daily Challenge

Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but I and some of my Guild still do not have the new daily challenge format even though it has gone live on the live servers. Other members had it in the A/B testing and still do.
  4. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Some of the below has already been raised, and I won't comment on costs and the perks themselves as there has been plenty of that, but: Perks don't have pitfalls, call it something different. Do not reset all 'perks' after a time period as it makes it worthless, degrade them over time Always...
  5. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

For me, the best feature is that when you remove the defending army, you no longer have the annoying exclamation mark to remind you to play it, unlike with the harbour where it doesn't go away when you don't have a Cultural Settlement underway. The defending AI change was a good move, and...
  6. Duplicate: Aztec reward popups appear in GE.

All three popups for the rewards from the mini game in the Aztec settlement are duplicated the first time a reward popup is triggered in GE.
  7. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Having just collected from the mini game, I went back into GE and did one fight, and the popups for the goods I'd just won in Aztecs happened again. Unfortunately it didn't add to my goods total!
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Is the ability to have the huts motivated a bug or by design. I have just used a mass self aid kit and found all of the huts motivated. If this is by design, can we please have the individual self aid kits available in the settlement.
  9. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Paying for roads worked well in Egypt because a different currency, i.e. loot, was used for goods. It'll need a couple of run throughs in Aztec to see if it is balanced when the same currency is used for roads and goods.
  10. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Oh joy, more buildings that give population. Seriously, enough now. If nothing else it makes a mockery of the side quests where you need to have a certain amount of population or less than a small amount as you need to store bucketfuls of buildings now to do that , not to mention negating...
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

I stopped playing it as it was a thankless exercise. The trouble is, even if the matching is fixed, it is still a fight 4 times in the morning, wait 8 hours, fight four more times, wait again, do some more fights, go to bed, repeat, for no significant reward. Not exactly exciting gameplay, the...
  12. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

I'm with Vader on the remembering of the army age in the army selection screen. It makes my life harder and needs more clicking, which is not welcome. How about an option to turn off both remembering of the age and whether they are attached or unattached.
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

Assuming PvP Arena is staying, for which I cannot really see a reason at the minute: Sort the matching algorithm. This is such a basic error that it is should never have gotten as far as beta testing. Choosing a defensive army... if it is the same AI as for normal PvP battles, then losing...
  14. Feedback Summer Event 2020

Another vote to turn off that annoying animation. You move your mouse toward an item on the wheel to hover over it, and it moves away from the mouse pointer. I just find it really irritating and unnecessary.
  15. Challenge 2

1: Winter Event 2: Forge Bowl Event 3: Fall Event 4: Archaeology Event 5: Sprint Event 6: Summer Event 7: St. Patrick's Day 8: Halloween Event
  16. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  17. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

you need to unlock it with Barley
  18. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

I quite like the idea that I am going to have to put some effort into thinking about manual fighting again.
  19. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

If that was the case, they would have done that some time ago. My guesses are that it either uses the same code and they didn't want to bother to separate them, or that they wanted to make all settlements similar like with the number of Greater Runestone fragments and again gave no thought to...
  20. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

As was changing the amount of Greater Runestone fragments required when Japan came out and not being able to work out how many settlements were completed within the timescale to give the correct amount in compensation ...... Nothing much changes.