• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Cannot Reproduce: AD coins not returned after being outbid, only after the end of auction

During the last seconds of the last bid my coins were not returned. When I tried to re-bid I was told I did not have enough coins. I was unable to continue bidding. Coins were returned after the auction ended.
  2. GBG Question - LP from inactive guilds

If 8 guilds are matched in the same GBG but 7 of them are inactive (don't do the minimum 40 advances) how many LP does the active guild get at the end of GBG? Thank you in advance.
  3. Discussion Emissary Rewards

One thing I had hoped will be improved with the new settlement was the rewards given by Emissaries. Half of them are useless regardless of player's age: they give 2-3 goods, some coins/supplies. Yes, I am aware that this is a reward that takes up no actual city space however it looks like Inno...