• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. The Lady Ann

New Idea Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

yes it does but that is a clunky way, town hall would be much better
  2. The Lady Ann

New Idea Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

this is a fundamental requirement and I for one can not believe QI was released without this info readily to hand, I would say it would be best placed in QI town hall but either main town hall or QI town hall it is very much needed
  3. The Lady Ann

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

you get castle points for buying and always have done, but you never got point for selling the previous poster thought you had previously received castle points but as was pointed out they are bonus AD coins
  4. The Lady Ann

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

I better get rival and think it is way to early to see how Polinesia will play out and release it to live
  5. The Lady Ann

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

it will take the AD right back to it's beginning (almost) - a positive thing it will mean newer players will be locked out for maybe a year or more, maybe even two depending how active they are - a bad thing overall I feel this will be a positive move but maybe prices need tweaked it...
  6. The Lady Ann

Feedback Quantum Incursions

my feedback enjoying it, liking the fact it is not as frenetic as GbG (for a top team) please don't dumb it down, am wondering how it will play out on live servers with all the buffs we will have available to us, will it just become another auto fight clickfest, I hope not please, please...
  7. The Lady Ann

Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

I like the idea that it is rewarding to visit the settlements again but boy oh boy Mug's better be utterly unmissable for me to revisit that one again LOL
  8. The Lady Ann

43 actions and no reward? yes I know all about RNG but still, I have felt in general this season I have received less rewards
  9. The Lady Ann

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

That is correct Mugs and Aztec were released with different requirements if I remember correctly Aztec was not available till colonial I know that as I had to age up to play can't remember the requirement for Mugs but it was a later age than IA I was talking about if you start a new city today...
  10. The Lady Ann

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

it all changed when they did the revamp of early ages I have one IA city quite happily doing settlements and another where settlements are locked as I would have to move ages
  11. The Lady Ann

Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2867/Get-Ready-for-Epic-Adventures-in-Polynesia--Enhanced-Cultural-Settlements
  12. The Lady Ann

available to purchase whit stuff you got as rewards for playing depending how far you got or yes you can just get the credit card out
  13. The Lady Ann

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

possibly a cross promotion for a new game they are developing
  14. The Lady Ann

I can already see I am going to end up with many level 1's and very few selection kits to build the thing to level 10 f2p player at the moment
  15. The Lady Ann

I like the fact as a player from 2012 it takes you back to that time, strategy, limited battles, waiting to amass stuff till you can move forward, not endlessly clicking, looking to see what you have in your inventory that means you can do 1,2 maybe if you are lucky 3 more fights at the end of a...
  16. The Lady Ann

Wrong info
  17. The Lady Ann

Feedback Big news for Forge!

quite possibly
  18. The Lady Ann

its back
  19. The Lady Ann

and the game is down LOL