• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Owl II

Feedback Quantum Incursions

The zoom in settelments not work. Has anyone said that yet?
  2. Owl II

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Yes. I think that means it is not necessary to develop anything new. You can just promise to improve the old one. (not to improve, but just to promise. Without any specifics.). Foretaste.. wow...
  3. Owl II

Your costs (units, goods, coins/supp) are limited to a very small number of quantum actions, unless you buy it with quantum shards. After playing 2 seasons, I came to the conclusion that 6 additional expansions are more than enough to spend free quantum actions. I bought three for quantum...
  4. Owl II

They shoved the PVP arena down our throats. They will do the same with Q settlements. There's no point in stalling. It's bad that this is a guild gameplay. But.. we have been around for years with a GvG that only a few people from the entire guild played. I hope it doesn't require excessive...
  5. Owl II

Well, we have tested it. You can send this to live servers. You have corrected the gross bugs. And It is impossible to make a candy out of trash. However, I like Qfarming. Not these dull copypast buildings that will become obsolete before the summer if they are not updated. But the goods and FP...
  6. Owl II

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th February

Did they break the beta again?
  7. Owl II

Feedback New Challenges await you!

They fooled us again.:oops: They promised an exclusive building in the winter event. So what? It hasn't been two months. They handing out this exclusive right and left...
  8. Owl II

So you need to remember to spend HC attempts before the race:D
  9. Owl II

You are substituting concepts. But the worst thing is that you give Inno a point to think they are right when they substitute concepts. There is competition in the PVP arena too.
  10. Owl II

Logged in to like:like:
  11. Owl II

I was counting sameway on these 500 shards to start, so I didn't leave anything from last season. Of course, I will take it out of the pass this season. But the start is delayed again.
  12. Owl II

Don't worry. They will sell you QI boosts in the next event :)
  13. Owl II

I don't think you'll be able to get rid of this window. The first set of chests is followed by second, third, and so on.
  14. Owl II

There is no contradiction. The person involved in the process wants to help, and it shows. He wouldn't do it if he didn't like it. Curiosity did not allow me to give it up. But every time I try to formulate my list of comments, I come across another copy/paste that kills all desire to continue...
  15. Owl II

Great job!
  16. Owl II

These are not the rewards that are written about on his screen. It talks about rewards for a place in the championship. Copied, but not corrected. Unexpected, isn't it? They're so neat everywhere...
  17. Owl II

This text is copied from GBG reward chests, as is the whole feature. No one really knows how it will work. BTW, the current incursion is over, to the message at the entry
  18. Owl II

Guild rewards will be given in 2,5 months.
  19. Owl II

It's a good joke. You can do whatever you want for 3 months. And they won't even be able to kick you. They will be tolerated
  20. Owl II

The rewards depend on how high your guild has risen