• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. MooingCat

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Personally I would want a completely new minigame for the settlement, but that's probably too late now, so how about reworking an existing event minigame? Wildlife: You have X games per day, replace Paws with the 4 different goods. Either all in same board, or a specific goods type for each...
  2. MooingCat

I think a very simple thing to spice things up is to move the starting tiles down here. Currently i think most players will just stick to the rectangle up top, but if you move the starting tiles further down it's easier to use the bottom part as well if the impediments are nice.
  3. MooingCat

I agree with others, the settlement is very unimaginative. After such a long break I was expecting something completely different and (hopefully) better, but this is just the Viking settlement with some (admittedly very nice) QoL changes. I will have to wait until after a full play through for...
  4. MooingCat

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

My bad, updated :)
  5. MooingCat

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Rivals round 2. I've colored all the minigame-related quests in green for Wind, red for Fire, blue for Water, and all minigame-related rewards in orange. Questline "A": Wind Questline "B": Fire Questline "C": Water Questline "D": All Quest: Free 2 locked lv1 Wind Gems Reward: 1 Gem Mine...
  6. MooingCat

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Rhiannon on Discord hinted that it will be available next week:
  7. MooingCat

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Suggestion: Enemy army shuffle for action points. Certain armies can be really hard to defeat, and you often don't have a chance to move to another node to get a new army, so I think it would be good with a shuffle option if you're "stuck". Should probably cost similar amount of action points as...
  8. MooingCat

The in-game node information is quite lacking. How are people supposed to know what this node does without reading the announcement?
  9. MooingCat

The rivals is not hard, just expensive if you complete it fully.
  10. MooingCat

For now at least, but eventually enough people will probably have high enough boosts from settlement and other buildings to be able to defeat them without taking the strongholds.
  11. MooingCat

The fact that the population bug still hasn't been fixed, 2 weeks since it was first reported, is really unfortunate. It makes playing the settlement and QI in general a completely different experience. You are forced to spend more on happiness and you can't build as many residential buildings...
  12. MooingCat

Beta uses EU time for everyone, when QI is released to live servers each should have their own start time in the morning local time, like GE, GBG, etc.
  13. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Yeah just happened to me again as well, Villa population gives double of what it should: It's unfortunate this still hasn't been fixed, it's a really big bug that makes playing the QI completely different from what it's supposed to be. You are forced to overspend on happiness, while at the...
  14. MooingCat

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

I do hope we get another round of player suggestions for settlements, was fun seeing all the suggestions :)
  15. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: QI - Internal error when trying to heal units

I'm unable to heal my units in QI right now. I have been able to heal before, so not sure what the difference is.
  16. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

I currently have too high population for the buildings I have built, causing me to lose out on euphoria bonus (I tested with collection and I did not get boosted amount). I have 3 Villas, which should give me 600 population, but instead I have 1000 as seen by euphoria demand and by adding up all...
  17. MooingCat

Oops, updated the wrong values. It's actually only 6 Shift-Sham Savings: 15 Time Warps 15 Quick Promotions 6 Shift-Sham Savings
  18. MooingCat

Let's do the math again, this time I will use town 3 as a base (that's what I used in-game), and add all additional costs beyond the standard town strategy following my town 3 guide. Upgrading all the managers will cost an additional 2200 pots. However, this time around we can use Quick...
  19. MooingCat

Updated rivals. Tasks have changed slightly in questline A and D, but most important change is better rewards. I've colored all the minigame-related quests in green, all minigame-related rewards in orange. Questline "A" (Tasks/Managers) Questline "B" (GE Negotiating) Questline "C" (GE...
  20. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: Unable to dissolve guild because "ranking calculation is running"

I am unable to dissolve my guild, probably due to GvG removal.