• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Do not like the new rebalance. The items for auction are way too high. Using gemstones to buy everyday items should be coins, and how about just gemstones for the auction or back to the old way both gemstones and coins. With the lack of store buildings, most players will not have enough coins...
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I like the new rebalance. Before the more powerful or richer guild would place numerous siege camps or watchtower, and then they would just run over the other guilds. The same people probably have Alcatraz that gives many armies. It now becomes a more strategic game instead of a roll them over.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Stone Figures (message in Guild expedition

I had the same problem yesterday, except is was playing GVG. Microsoft edge. Cache is cleaned and graphics card is up to date.
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

like this new settlement, it is a challenge, also like the minigame
  5. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

The first shrine takes one hour to finish building in the other expeditions the timer is only one minute. Otherwise so far like it much better than the Egyptian expedition.
  6. Feedback Halloween 2020

I do believe the toy dolls are creepy.
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

Nothing else the reward is good for auction monies
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

I agree. I have place oceanic troops in my attack and defending army but I am in the artic future.
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

i enjoy playing the new pvp. I can choose which person I can battle, and 99% to the time I win. I am not going up against the aggressively stack players.
  10. Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

Feels a little crowded by the lake, but the building looks great.
  11. Feedback Message Center Changes

Once we get use to the new message center it will work out great. Really like the idea that official messages are not tied into the regular messages.
  12. Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

Suggestion if you are going to make us pay for the roads, instead of using the settlement resources, how about using our town resources just like the 1x1 toro
  13. Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

logged on this morning to find out we need to pay for roads in the settlement, and the cost 200 coins and NO warning. I now really do not want to play the settlements. I care less about the time rewards.
  14. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

So far the mini game seems interesting. It does require a little bit of managing. I did find it to take away at the start from GE and BGE. I am sure as the game progresses you will need to leave it alone to build up shamrocks. You have mention another but did not say what would be required...
  15. Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

Thanks for changing the defense to the attacking army in the statue. Now it is worth trying to obtain level 10
  16. Feedback Antiques Dealer

I do not have many items for sale in beta, but on the live server I have many items. Can not wait for this option to hit the live server. So far I really enjoy this new option to the game.
  17. Feedback Soccer Event 2019

What happen to the league rewards was working on goals and now using points. Really not happy with the new change!
  18. Feedback Archaeology Event

This is one event that I have really enjoyed playing. Reducing the scrolls needed to buy the tool kits, or increasing the amount of scrolls won would be great.
  19. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

This addition is going to be a great addition to the game. In the regular game format my character is in virtual and has completed all the research and sectors this will make for great time playing.