• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

"The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page"
  2. Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

I hope they remove GvG based guild ranking, cause so little number of people can access GvG!
  3. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

Inno please stop - 1st people can have very high city defense 2nd 50% of the event buildings are not plunderable at all. 3rd, There is Aid. And 4th Tavern city shield Why the hack people need another level of protection? Maybe you should just remove the attack button altogether, if you want...
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

Seem like if they would implement my suggestion it would be much less awkward.. :p
  5. Feedback PvP Arena

With the current rewards, this feature is just a joke - don't bother to release this. Nobody is going to waste their time on such a useless thing. if anyone needs medals they should just level their Arc upto 80 and then help others with 1.9
  6. Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

I don't see it on Us server yet!
  7. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

I guess you have played this game long enough, now time to find a different game! BTw, IMO one recalc time is only good for one group of people, if inno wants to make more people be able to participate GvG then they must make multiple re-calc/reset time.
  8. Space Age Mars

Yes that GB is a joke, the person who builds it and invest 1000s of FPs to have a change to kill of half the troops of a hood member is a huge idiot!
  9. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

10. Do Not Suggest Real-Time PvP Duels

I would say No for this. Someone should remove the submit for review thing.
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Yes - totally not worth it...
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

10 days passed since the Settlement thing started, I am on the 10th quest now - it will not be possible for me to finish it by today - I think without diamonds it is absolutely impossible to finish all 20 quests in 21 days!
  13. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

We are playing extra city thing for a while, I think it is a good time for a vote with option like - 1. keep it 2. remove it 3. make it easier 4. make it harder
  14. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

IMO, they should reduce the difficulty of the quests. At current format - it will take about a year of dedicated play to get a lvl 9 Yggdrasil... does make it kind of useless...
  15. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Need a notification on the boat if something is up on the settlement.