• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. RodimusPrime

Fixed on Beta: Mughal Empire Rice paddy picture bug

The status flag of the Rice Paddy in Mughal culture settlement not right
  2. RodimusPrime

Fixed on Beta: Soccer Quest stalled

The Training and Tournament not starting even when you had the drinks and tickets. 1.231.6c866062b1 (03.05.2022 18:13) 1.231.6c866062b1 (03.05.2022 18:13), RodimusPrime (175669), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/101.0.4951.41, 1518x694, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0...
  3. RodimusPrime

Not A Bug: Edge browser unable to zoom out using mouse wheel.

Not chrome, its Microsoft Edge, I had no issues using Chrome. Tried InPrivate mode in Edge, same problem. Fixed. Extension related. Disabled and Re-enabled ADB (Ad blocker) resolved this issue.
  4. RodimusPrime

Not A Bug: Edge browser unable to zoom out using mouse wheel.

I am trying to zoom in with mouse scrolling wheel, but when I wish to zoom out, the browse move up the map instead, and there is a black border at the bottom. I had to refresh page to reset zoom.
  5. RodimusPrime

Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

I had finished all settlements at least >10 times.. max 25% 4x bonus on all settlements.. max the Emissaries bonus at Town Hall, more settlement please.. more the merrier.. Best new ones with mini puzzles.. if possible some luck involved... jackpot, lottery, etc..
  6. RodimusPrime

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Oh.. thanks Hiep Lin, Okay.. your solution need to proceed to 8th Advancement to get Charbagh, to get 870 diplomacy. How could i get advance to new advancement which need even more diplomacy 1050? Duh.. Probably I would figure out a better and faster solution before next advancement without...
  7. RodimusPrime

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Any help with Quest 14, "Gather 2000 Rupees" and "Have 870 diplomacy" I had problems getting 870 diplomacy even I had sold off my existing building and play around with canals and alleys. Did I made mistake for expanding horizontally instead of vertically as chained alley had more chained bonus.
  8. RodimusPrime

Issue with missing production with Chhatri

Issue with missing production with Chhatri 1.211.34c834a1607 (29.07.2021 20:15), RodimusPrime (175669), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/92.0.4515.107, 1366x625, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0...
  9. RodimusPrime

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

Went thru most of the literature on Mughal empire, but little information on the linked diplomacy buildings. My enquiries: 1) Linked building as in DIRECT PHYSICAL connected to Embassy's four EDGES? 2) When are the addon Daily Bonus given out? Daily as in daily counter reset? Above is 4...
  10. RodimusPrime

Fixed on Beta: Wrong counting in Taverne

I got this for few weeks, always need to refresh page to get it updated. Sometimes picking up incidents does not show the rewards. This two bugs happened together. I had to refresh after a tavern visit before i pick up incidents.
  11. RodimusPrime

Contact Support: Tavern Silvers

Go into Tavern, and total silvers is incorrect, I think my original silver is above 30K, now it is 2000+ relogin into mobile app game, try again still same.
  12. RodimusPrime

Forge Squared!

RodimusPrime (of Dunarsund )
  13. RodimusPrime

Fixed on Beta: Stuck in loop with Battleground, Internal Error

Started the Guild Battleground in mobile phone, but the game hit internal errors, I try continue play on PC, same battle same errors. Player: RodimusPrime World; Dunarsund
  14. RodimusPrime

Fixed on Beta: Stuck in loop with Battleground, Internal Error

Beta Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Windows 10 Android phone. Game restart to continue battle. If surrender game, Internal Error If continue game, any attack, or second click, or surrender in battle, Internal Error Indefinite loop, unable to play the game...
  15. RodimusPrime

Fixed on Beta: Issue after exit out Guild Battleground Map

Once exit out Guild Battleground Map to Main Screen, clicking around show u the dialog screen from Guild Battleground. Had to refresh screen. Flash mode.
  16. RodimusPrime

Spring Contest

1) GIRAFFE 2) RACCOON 3) RABBIT 4) CAT 5) BUTTERFLY 6) FROG 7) DOG 8) LION 9) FOX 10) MOUSE 11) STAG 12) SWAN RODIMUSPRIME IN DUNARSUND
  17. RodimusPrime

Duplicate: Unable to trigger play Spring Event in Flash mode

I am unable to get into Spring Event in Flash mode, I need to switch to HTML5 mode to play the paper frogger game. My notebook is a slow old-gen i5, HTML5 is extremely slow in screen display load.
  18. RodimusPrime

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Beware. During first day, one silly mistake (auto battle) in Egypt battle quest which MAY wipe out your troops during, you will have to wait over 24 hrs to get back enough troops to get the enough loots to keep things going.
  19. RodimusPrime

St Patrick's Day Quiz

1. 17 March 2. Montserrat 3. United States and Ireland, rugby league football. 4. Down Cathedral 5. 56 quests 6. +6% Defense boost for Attacking army 7. Paddy McCharms
  20. RodimusPrime

Duplicate: Black Column in Research Tree

I am in the Comtemporary age. and left with one technology to upgrade, but in the newly layout research tree.. I got a black column.. and clueless what should i do.. Player: MightyMouse0930