• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Hiep Lin

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Well I finished my first colony on the beta world in 2 weeks. The result is: small, easy and quick. There is no blockage, the shellfish are easy to obtain, especially if you make short-term harvests. The next ones will be even easier because I now know the mechanics and the quests (even the...
  2. Hiep Lin

Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Hello, I woke up my city in beta mode to test Polynesia and I just noticed that the buildings in the other colonies (yggdrasil - royal baths and Mughal temple) are no longer motivated. They pass after the residences (Victorian houses). Is this normal? since their modification? since the change...
  3. Hiep Lin

Feedback Quantum Incursions

No, that would mean finding the faults of the other functions. With the same military bonuses becoming easier and easier to obtain, players would quickly overcome all difficulties in automatic combat. When GE5 came out some players were happy to do difficult manual combat again. It lasted a few...
  4. Hiep Lin

I liked doing some settlements. I did the 15 vikings on 5 worlds including beta because it was the only one, before I got bored. I like to think about making plans for each change like in my main city. For others it depends on the associated game. The Japanese merchant is too much based on luck...
  5. Hiep Lin

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

As for the complexity, it is essentially linked to the multiplication of military bonuses. Attack and defense bonuses on attack (red) Attack and defense bonuses on attack only valid in certain functions (also red) Attack and defense bonuses on defense (blue) Attack and defense bonuses valid only...
  6. Hiep Lin

2 Arch = 1 350 1 bath = 300 1 350 + 300 = 1 650 2 aqueduct = - 450 1 650 - 450 = 1 200 pop = 500 1 000 for euphoria 1 200 - 1 000 = 200 additional euphoria This seems good
  7. Hiep Lin

There should be no decorations but something else, for example "military statue" with a new design. This would be more understandable for the euphoria. And it would be better if all the buildings and units were completely new, taking over the AI, it's annoying and it looks "sloppy" Otherwise...
  8. Hiep Lin

There are many guilds with fewer than 10 members, which will exclude many people from this function. If buildings in future events give bonuses for this, these events will lose interest for small guilds
  9. Hiep Lin

Inactive players didn't get it.
  10. Hiep Lin

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Same values for everyone good at a young age, bad later.
  11. Hiep Lin

I got it - 8% + 8% bonus (colonial)
  12. Hiep Lin

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

In Announcements "The next Rival Challenges will have more alternatives, as well as better rewards and easier Quests. We have adjusted the Rival Challenge rewards and Quest Conditions. You now also receive buildings as possible rewards, as well as more rewards in general. The Quest difficulty...
  13. Hiep Lin

But then why give all the bonuses from level 65? Levels 66 to 100 will no longer give anything! What will the power gains mean next?
  14. Hiep Lin

Guild Power. It will naturally decrease due to the removal of one of its sources. However, once we introduce the Quantum Incursions, you will gain it back. Guild Level Perk Unlock Levels. All Guild levels after level 65 will not grant better bonuses anymore, however, their effects will be...
  15. Hiep Lin

Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

It wouldn't change anything Being in a "diamond" league with 1000 LP or being in an "other name" league with 1000 LP is the same thing. To improve you have to change the composition of the guilds to have more strong guilds. There would then be less difference between guilds. This would be...
  16. Hiep Lin

"The stats for some buildings have been improved. They received the following changes: Raccoon Hideout: 10-14 :goods_previous: (was 5-7) 2% :att_attacker_gbg: (new) 2% :att_defender_ge: (new) Giant Kapok: 3% :att_defender_ge: (was 2%) 3% :def_defender_ge: (was 2%) Blood Lilies: 2...
  17. Hiep Lin

SO 60 event quests 30 daily challenges or +/- 90 quests 3 "rivals" or probably 96 quests Total: around 250 quests per event! Enough is enough !
  18. Hiep Lin

Discussion Remove diamond production from any city buildings and bring event league separation on diamond spending

I actively played in 3 cities. I bought a big pack of diamonds and spent them on the 3 cities. Buying 3 small packs (1 per city) costs more. The use of diamonds must remain unchanged. In any case, it is no longer possible to accumulate buildings that give them in large numbers. GB abuses give...
  19. Hiep Lin

Discussion Support pool replacements

The support has been useless for a long time. It increases the number of provinces with 50% defensive bonus, 0 or 50% is the same. The “Fierce resistance” bonus that almost no one was looking for has become a “top” with level 5 of the GE. Raids seem totally different from GvG, support will...