• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. LordVaderIII

Forwarded Add one more level to Last Activity Indicator

Current: There are three levels of Last Activity: Green - Less than 2 days Yellow - More than 2, less than 8 days Red - More than 7 days Proposal: Add a fourth level for Last Activity: Dark Red (maybe black) - More than 30 (maybe 14) days
  2. LordVaderIII

Discussion Complete 24 8-hour productions daily quest

Is it just me or does completing 24 of these seem a bit high? Not many people have 24 production buildings in their city so it will take two rounds (16 hours) to complete it without rushes. Normally I'd just skip it but with the current dailies giving ingredients and castle points, it almost...
  3. LordVaderIII

Not A Bug: Can't sell the new Menagerie in the Antiques Dealer

I've gotten four of them from the event and it's not allowing me to sell them in the Antiques Dealer. It just says not found:
  4. LordVaderIII

Discussion Event Surprise Box ... Why?

Why, on Beta, are we now getting an Event Surprise Box for the next event? The previous box was a selection kit for the main building and I'm guessing the next one will be too. Are these eventually going to make it to live? How are we supposed to give correct feedback on events when the...
  5. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Forge Point productions are not restarted after collecting with diamonds

Ever since the 100 FP bar limit was raised, there seems to be an issue when you collect all using 5 diamonds and your bar currently has over 100 FPs on it. Yesterday I had over 400 FP on my bar and it allowed me to collect everything using 5 diamonds. However, I then selected restarting my...
  6. LordVaderIII

Duplicate: Collecting Player Cards breaks the Event window

Whenever I collect player cards as a reward, it is breaking the event window: Even when I got player cards from an incident, it broke the window. The only way to then fix it is to reload the game. 1.179.48c705a8fcc (10.05.2020 20:00), LordVaderIII (175471), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows...
  7. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: No daily quest today

Anyone else not get a daily quest today? I just logged in for the first time today and my daily says "Well done, come back tomorrow ..." and the timer is at 19:52 hours.
  8. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Visiting another city and then coming back to your causes all of your set buildings to flash [53167]

I just noticed this today after visiting a friend's city. When I came back to mine, all of my set buildings flashed green and then the popups displayed like I just placed the buildings down: Luckily, it doesn't look like the timers on them reset.
  9. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Screen dims when collecting tavern silver [52911]

This started happening a couple days ago. Whenever I collect my tavern silver, the screen dims like an achievement is going to pop up but nothing ever pops up and then the screen goes back to normal.
  10. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: All quests are gone [52608]

Logged in this morning and all quest givers are missing:
  11. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Tower of Babel thumbnail graphic didn't change [52490]

First of all, I like the new graphic for the Tower of Babel (when did that change). However, you missed the thumbnail on the hover for it:
  12. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Winter Spire dancers dance into the building and disappear [51776]

I can't capture video but hopefully these pics will help. A fully upgraded Winter Spire has two dancers that dance on the side of the spire (red outfit and blue dress): When animations are on, their dancing takes them into the building wall and they disappear: They then reappear and...
  13. LordVaderIII

Not A Bug: Buying a Forge Point for Coins button has changed

Here is how it looks on live: Here is how it looks on beta: The button is now a single shade all the way across and the coin amount is centered. The diamond buttons seem to be unaffected.
  14. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Completed daily challenge screen no longer show Challenger Chest progress [51014]

Completed daily challenge screen on beta: Completed daily challenge screen on live:
  15. LordVaderIII

Fixed on Beta: Doctor is now called Medico [49668]

I noticed today that the Doctor is now called Medico: This is a recent change as I definitely remember getting Doctors from the Summer Wheel. I know Medico is Spanish for Doctor but isn't the Beta server English?