• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Building dont hold position

When you move building, then visit either spaceport or settlement, when you come back to main city, building is back at its previous position.
  2. Darth Vader The Mighty

Delay when aborting quests

After today's update there is a long delay when you abort repeatable quests. Icons go grey and after 1-2 seconds they move on. Please fix it. I have to abort 12 quests every time in SAAB and this makes it even more annoying. Thank you
  3. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Menu doesn't close

Since today I am experiencing some strange behaviour. PC version of the game (HTML5). When I open build menu or global menu, it is stuck there and I cannot close it via same button that I opened it. Build menu can be closed by cross in right corner of that menu but global does not have anything...
  4. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Messed up icons

Hello, since today's update I have some graphic issues. Vivaldi version is 3.3.2022.47 (Stable channel) .
  5. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Wrong order in motivation [Rewarded]

Browser and Version: Both browser and app. Overview of the bug: Order of motivation is broken. It looks completely random now. Screenshots: . How often this occurs: It started after yesterdays update according to my city hall history Urgency: - Preventative Actions: There is nothing I can do...
  6. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Cape Canaveral display bug

When I mouse over my Cape Canaveral there is a problem with popup. Information in it are somehow shifted down and on top of the popup something like "loading circle" appears. Vivaldi browser (chromium).
  7. Darth Vader The Mighty

Rejected Suggestion: Blue Galaxy change or 100 FP change

I know that this 100 fp limit bar was introduced for a reason. But I think that this limit is way overdue. I believe that with introduction of new event buildings it needs some change. With buildings like Crow's Nest that can give 20 points (40 with Blue Galaxy) and others it is almost...
  8. Darth Vader The Mighty

Not A Bug: Shrines/Sacred Sky Watches

Did you brake motivation order again? All my shrines are motivated sooner than Sacred Sky Watches. Or is that intentional?
  9. Darth Vader The Mighty

Cannot Reproduce: Wrong notifications

In last 2 hours I got 3x notifications that auction is about to end and that auction ended. Which is not possible since auction lasts longer. Around that time production of cultural goods in my japanese settlement ended. So I suspect that this is somehow related (cant prove it though). Android...
  10. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Wrong notification on mobile [55030]

Platform: Android 9.1. Last version of app from google play. I am getting notifications that my forge point pool is full. I have zero point in my pool though! However I was using my point from inventory to my friends GB. Everytime when I am doing that I get notification that my "forge point...
  11. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Vikings: Zoom is wrong when going back [52265]

Maybe I missed it but when I go back from Vikings to regular city, zoom is set to middle option. Why it is not maxed out as with every other "go back" action (from expedition, GVG etc)? It is annoying to zoom out every time I come back from Vikings. I am using Vivaldi browser (Chromium).