• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Emberguard

Feedback History Event 2024

I've been finding the same
  2. Emberguard

New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

It's just more of the same is all. I didn't have an issue with Arctic / Oceanic Futures, but I also only started them after they were fully released
  3. Emberguard

Lol. Yeah I think BeeVee is right. The header used multiplication while the description used division 125 x 5 = 625 125 / 5 = 25
  4. Emberguard

Discussion problem between players

I'm not going to diamond camps that aren't serving a purpose. It's very clear within the first hour the difference between Guild capabilities on the map for securing sectors. There's a 80% reduction cap. If we're rushing three camps it better be because we needed three camps for attrition and...
  5. Emberguard

Or make each Aid worth 2 instead of 1
  6. Emberguard

Yes and yes. Cards with the visual look on the left are "special ability cards" triggered from the Negotiation Power Cards that look normal are what you'd get when the Negotiation Power doesn't trigger But yes, they both (in this instance) instant kill the enemy. I would take that as a win...
  7. Emberguard

If it did that then yeah, that sounds like it'd be a good alternative to adding in event boosts Would need to try it out to know how well it works in practice. But in theory it sounds like a decent idea Championship points are already accumulating throughout the season. There's no way to...
  8. Emberguard

Yeah. No new player is going to stick at Quantum Incursions if it requires gathering Cultural Settlement buildings for 3 years before they can do anything. Probably forget it exists by then One of the biggest problems with the feature is the difficulty is tied to your Guilds progress. If...
  9. Emberguard

They were offered as a prize for finishing in Gold. Nothing more, nothing less. I kept going for Gold League to make the city competitive and allow it to pivot as necessary. But if 99% of the playerbase is going to be permanently excluded whenever these buildings are due to come back into...
  10. Emberguard

That's incredibly inconsistent reasoning. Have you been offended on any other building reappearing? Or just this one? Because it'd be consistent with the Event structure over the games lifetime. Santa's building was a incredibly new building. Not the usual 12 months old before reappearance
  11. Emberguard

Rejected make GBG feel more like gvg

I don't think it'd have the effect you're trying to achieve. GvG worked as well as it did because it had a approachable hard cap on defending sector stats. You couldn't power creep your opponent out of the match. It only became unplayable due to the beaches allowing Guilds to lock out entire...
  12. Emberguard

The main reason is for generating Jesters Stage You're right, the building itself isn't the best thing around. But a lot of players probably also have far worse buildings in their city
  13. Emberguard

I second the request to bring back the Trailside Smithy during the Event. Doesn't have to be in the form of a daily special, just give players the ability to get one. There's no logical reason to gatekeep it. Everyone who knows the game reintroduces buildings after a year and got it last year...
  14. Emberguard

Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

What investment are people trying to save? It provides 4 Sunhaven Palaces per year prior to any modifiers such as Blue Galaxy or Finish Special Anyone who got one last year wouldn't get much use out of a 2nd+ Trailside Smithy when it comes to the Fragments output. I know those that post their...
  15. Emberguard

Feedback Quantum Incursions

"Ignore the feature" isn't the same as "prefer not to say". "Ignore feature" would be doubling up on "bad". By not including an opt of the poll option you're forcing an opinion on someone who may not have one yet.
  16. Emberguard

If you don't include the option then the purpose of the poll is already lost because you'll random answers that have nothing to do with the question asked
  17. Emberguard

Fourth option: Other / Prefer not to say. It would be bad UX research to not provide a opt out of answering type option in a survey. You don't want to include results where the person hasn't come to a conclusion yet or none of the provided options applied to the person taking the survey. The...
  18. Emberguard

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

But you are never using 300% at any point in that, only 185% at most
  19. Emberguard

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Ok. What would you personally consider strong for a building that contains goods (in regards to just the goods portion)? Assuming you mean personal inventory and not guild treasury Mystic tavern never reaches 280%