• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nessie

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

wtf is a championship update? I bet 80% of all players have no idea. Of course many of those that only play with Ipad or android will not post here lol
  2. Nessie

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Basic Grade Developers of course cannot solve a problem in a timely manner, such as QI population problem
  3. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Players can't be kicked from Guild

The issue was known since Monday morning and should have been fixed promptly
  4. Nessie

I know for sure that one player wanted to change guilds on Monday, but couldn't because of the bug. He was only able to change today after starting QI. So it's not his fault that he can't play QI. He's not the only one, I guess. For the sake of fairness, these players should be allowed to play...
  5. Nessie

After starting QI today, players were able to change guilds. The new problem: they can't play QI! lol
  6. Nessie

any idea if this can be fixed in February or March 2024?
  7. Nessie

thank you Norde!
  8. Nessie

I'm not sure which prizes we are suppost to get after one period: I just got a very few fragments. Is InnoGames talking about the chests that we can buy only with diamonds? In this case, InnoGames should not misleadingly refer to it as a "prize". These are items available for purchase
  9. Nessie

Players cannot leave the guild and cannot be kicked. The problem is known since Monday morning. It's a shame that this issue still exists
  10. Nessie

I'm a leader and tried with PC and app. It says internal error. Please fix this before GE starts tomorrow!
  11. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Can't spend FP, no access to PvP. The problem has existed since the update today at 11:04 a.m. I'll report on it in all the media, something like that simply shouldn't happen!
  12. Nessie

Throw QI in the trash and give us back GvG or something similar
  13. Nessie

Discussion Discord server

InnoGames wants to save server costs by making discord available. Be sure that this forum will be deleted! InnoGames is a profit-oriented company and implements this uncompromisingly and mercilessly
  14. Nessie

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

I have no idea what this is all about. InnoGames is a profit-oriented company, that is clear to everyone or not? The company will do everything it can to maximize profits. I see no decline (unfortunatly)
  15. Nessie

Feedback Big news for Forge!

I just hope that the replacement for GvG doesn't offer the opportunity to cheat with bots or scripts
  16. Nessie

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

is it normal that I only get 1 or 2 paws per ticket?
  17. Nessie

It will probably be something boring like "PvP"lol arena or something ridiculous like GBG where guild members compete with each other
  18. Nessie

I have full confidence in InnoGames games designer: they will develop something as great and inspiring as PvP Arena lol
  19. Nessie

Heinrich I fear it will be just as you predict
  20. Nessie

I fully agree denhviteguden, this is exactly my opinion.