• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I've only just begun playing in the new arena, but I am really liking the changes. I am especially glad to see that the developers have fixed the matchup problem that had me fighting people 10+ ages above me as my "easy" fight while others 7+ ages above me had me as their "hard" fight. Now it...
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I don't care about the calendar and keys issue, nor does the reindeer thing bother me. They are just bonus prizes. Yes, they're impossible to get without wasting a ton of diamonds, but that's no worse than not having them at all. The biggest issue I see with this event is the main prize. It...
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

This is just a flat-out lie. Every set of three opponents I've ever had has included at least one, and usually two, opponents who are at least TEN ages ahead of me. I am routinely getting attacked by players 7-10 ages ahead of me. One of them got 200 points for doing so, even though my 50-point...
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

My feedback, with apologies if some or all is rehashing what others have said, as I have not read the 50-page thread: I don't like the new PvP feature. It seems we are competing globally, not just with the people in our neighborhood or near the same age. The small number of attempts, the fact...
  5. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Yes, it seems that all the tasks that require you to generate goods are bugged, so the event is pretty much unplayable until they fix it.
  6. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I had the same problem. Even worse, I spent POGs upgrading a useless manager so I could get to more tasks, only to get stuck with this one not working. I don't mind the tech issues that much though. It's part of playing on Beta. The more fundamental problem is the useless POG-wasting tasks that...
  7. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Exactly! This is where I keep ending up. I've already spent 4k diamonds and it's gotten me nowhere, so I think I'm going to skip the rest of this event so I don't fall even further down the diamond hole.
  8. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I'm wondering how you can do that. I keep getting stuck on tasks that require me to upgrade my managers for the low production buildings. I don't care about those buildings, so I don't want to upgrade their managers, but eventually I'm stuck with three tasks that all require it, so in order to...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Thanks for helping with the screen shot, xivarmy, and thanks for the explanations guys. My confusion was that I didn't realize that you don't have to maintain a connection between all owned provinces. I've learned something new. Thanks guys!
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

So, after we took A3 Vobilize, they still owned A2 Sladisk Icro, which is adjacent to A1 Mati Tudokk, so I guess that must be why their siege was not broken, but both of those, along with A3 Xemga, were cut off from the rest of their holdings, which is why I thought their siege would be broken...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Tried to do a screen shot and post it here, but can't seem to find the paint file after creating it. Hoping all the maps are the same and the same provinces are in the same locations... They owned A3 Vobilize, A2 Sladisk Icro and A3 Xemga. They were besieging A1 Mati Tudokk, which we owned. A3...
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Please forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I don't have time to read all the way through 47 pages to check. Was there a change for this current GBG competition that makes it no longer necessary to remain connected to your provinces to keep them or continue a siege? We tried to cut...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

My guild was by far the most active in our battleground, conquering about 30 provinces, while the next highest guild had only 3 or 4. At the end of the contest, I got a message saying our guild did not win a reward due to inactivity, and admonishing us to be sure to conquer enough provinces next...
  14. Feedback Carnival Event 2019

No. A 1.8% chance can happen, but it's only supposed to happen 1.8% of the time. There is something fundamentally wrong.
  15. Feedback Carnival Event 2019

I paid the extra 20 Florins per try to double my chances from 5% to 10%. I spent 300 diamonds for 33 tickets, in addition to the 5 I already had. 38 tries at 10%. Anyone care to guess the likelihood of going 38 straight times without winning? 1.8%. There is something wrong.
  16. Feedback Carnival Event 2019

Bless you for having the patience to keep that up for this long. I won't say this is the worst event they've ever had because that is an awfully high bar. I still cannot understand why Inno wants so much random chance in these events. Two people can do the same work to complete the same quests...
  17. Feedback Carnival Event 2019

LOL, "try and get all the level 1 buildings"? Are there enough virtual diamonds in FoE's server memory to do that? I'm not sure. And doing the 100% game gets you only 10 Florins per ticket. You'll never get enough Florins doing that. It takes about 250 Florins for about a 5% chance at a set...
  18. Feedback Carnival Event 2019

You are not alone. I just spent 2700 Florins and could not get the set piece that was the special at the moment. There's too much random chance involved with only a 5% or 15% chance of winning Florins and then usually only around a 10% chance or less of getting the daily special when you spend a...
  19. Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

Not sure who you mean by "most of us", but I have already spent 1900 diamonds and the only way I am going to get the Colossus to level 10 is if I remain in the top 20% (Bronze). That's not "most of us" by my definition of the term.
  20. Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

Agreed. I've finished the quest line, spent 1900 diamonds and am well inside the top 20% (bronze), but have no chance of getting to level 10 unless I spend another 4k or so diamonds to score another TD or somehow miraculously remain in bronze after the big rush at the end. I can't believe they...