• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Korvinusz

Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

I hope the new PvP-Arena will be available this time before the end of the Iron Age. The look of the tower is an Iron Age theme, yet it was only available from the Middle Ages. It was weird.
  2. Korvinusz

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th July

The friends tavern was one of the most lovable things in town. it was built organically, evolving from that ruined bridge. It had a past, a present and a future. The levels were built on top of each other. It was an Excellent Concept. I don't understand how you can mess it up like this? and...
  3. Korvinusz

Spice up GE

it's good that something is happening. But the new design and more valuable rewards alone will not make for a better gaming experience. I really hope there will be other important changes as well. Because that’s how you go forward on a straight line through 4 levels. This is not an adventure...
  4. Korvinusz

Spice up GE

"but he would not know which road leads to his preferred reward. If he ends up with "unwanted" reward, because of selecting wrong route at the fork of the roads - he would have an option (for diamonds?) to return to the fork and try another route... " maybe it's a bit wicked, isn't it? : P I...
  5. Korvinusz

What about those historical missions we had until last year?

Historical questlines It would be good if that storyline came back, because beyond that - the building is beautiful and the little walking figure is very cute - but there was a message for that. He told a story about our past. Which is a nice aspiration from the developers. Cultural...
  6. Korvinusz

Spice up GE

When it comes to adding spice. Then it would be worthwhile to change the march forward in the linear tube. That is, to improve it with a little tactical experience. I suggest that you take an alternate route to each level or (randomly) some levels. As you can see in the picture, there are two...
  7. Korvinusz

Do Not Suggest Suggestions for Unused Great Buildings

This game is not only used by pro-war and loud (cynical) players. I am aware that many players' urban modeling capabilities reach the level of "many one-of-a-kind special houses next to each other", but at least they are optimized. Beautiful. Everything on top of each other, just like the goods...
  8. Korvinusz

Do Not Suggest Civilian Defense Facility

Check out my suggestion: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-for-unused-great-buildings.10906/ Pretty similar
  9. Korvinusz

I continue to suggest the above: because I accept that somebody likes this strategy with the rogues, but at least we can protect against it. Because the attacker is active, he can tact and with little luck better than an auto-fight can guarantee. So for the harder battles, I personally fight...
  10. Korvinusz

Notre: I imagine the attacker and the defender will start the fight, and when a rogue comes first. Then it turns out which side the rogue is fighting on. And yes, they are rogues, not soldiers. It's pretty lame that they've become the all-powerful unit. So why not move them to the other side...
  11. Korvinusz

The rogue is not very effective at defending. So if your town is attacked and you don't use rogues for revenge, it won't affect you. And I think if somebody attacks another player, that should be a challenge. Don't beat everything with one combination.
  12. Korvinusz

Thanks to your cultured comment, I fixed the bug. ;)
  13. Korvinusz

The attacker needs more tactics. Not the defender. The attacker is active. The defender can only choose between units. While an attacker can use different tactics. However, most people do not force themselves and they apply it: rogue takes everything. It's not very creative, and it's based on...
  14. Korvinusz

Suggestions for Unused Great Buildings: Notre Dame: -> x percent chance that x pieces of rogue will switch to your team. Particularly useful in defense. Level 10: Already 2 or 3 rogue could betray their master and join you. (You might lose some money automatically due to the bribe) + Supplies...
  15. Korvinusz

Fall Event 2019

about the first you are right but here is 7 level (and and now in the game is different order): https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/scaled_loadingscreens/FALL_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg?52246ecbc
  16. Korvinusz

Fall Event 2019

Bug: The look of Levels 5 and 6 of September Cottage has been changed. I just noticed that it was bad in Beta and on the normal server too. The series of pictures posted here in the forum still shows a good order.
  17. Korvinusz

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

After that, I change my mind twice to put time and energy down to talk to you. Because this is a waste of time
  18. Korvinusz

Why do you ask our opinion? AND you open a separate group for the topic. If you don't make any changes anyway? Virgo, and the SG start now in our servers... -.- :(
  19. Korvinusz

It's great that you don't loot others. Other, unfortunately, yes. And the question is not how many robbers are coming. But that is how much the chance for the player to defend themselves from them. Is this a exact chance? Because if you have no chance then there is a problem. The balance is what...
  20. Korvinusz

Are we serious here? to win even in the Virtual Future with this combination: 7-6 Rogue + 1-2 Any Unit ??? https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-333085-1556926390.png.html This defensive program cannot be retarded so much. "Amazing." o_O Hooded little rogues are jogging over time and space. Their...