• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Piotr015

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

The event feels quite rewarding and easy (mathematically), but it requires too much time and effort - also coin prices don't really feel balanced What I like: A) The fact that you can just leave an open level and finish it later B) You can get tons of daily rewards without getting punished for...
  2. Piotr015

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Only 15% attack bonus, at least it's for 5 days :)
  3. Piotr015

Feedback The new Mobile chat awaits you

Do you also need to unlock Paths to access chat on browser version? (That would mean no more people making new accounts and spamming :D)
  4. Piotr015

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Will we get research costs menu on mobile too? I've seen the settlement overview menu but couldn't find tech tree one :/
  5. Piotr015

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Also research costs menu is super helpful - I'm just not sure when it was added :)
  6. Piotr015

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 8th June

So now we just need a visual rework of all the buildings from Tomorrow, Future and Arctic Future :D The new design looks amazing, but as some people said, it's from different age... It kinda looks like a building from SAV just moved quickly to Tomorrow to replace old graphic :)
  7. Piotr015

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Tactican's Tower is a golden prize, but Tactican's Tower Upgrade Kit a silver prize... Why?
  8. Piotr015

Spoiler Endless Tower

Could you add stone age version? For me it looks like a way for endless fights or negotiations... Maybe something for low age players with SC :)
  9. Piotr015

Fixed on Beta: Zen Zone out of sync with the rest of the set after rebuilding [REWARDED]

OBS Studio Half of them went back :) Yeah, tried it a few times again and it happens when 2 buildings of the same type meet each other or get disconnected (not sure yet)
  10. Piotr015

Fixed on Beta: Zen Zone out of sync with the rest of the set after rebuilding [REWARDED]

Made a video showing this problem... Probably it's connected to moving whole sets but not really sure https://streamable.com/rrvy4d EDIT: Can try to reproduce it here on beta too if it's needed...
  11. Piotr015

Spice up GE

So it was moved back to spoilers... At least that means we will get GE update in less than another 5 years :)
  12. Piotr015

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

It seems like devs wanted to add something useful for both fighters and negotiators... But it came out as something quite useless... It doesn't give enough goods for negotiators to be worth building and it doesn't give high enough bonus for fighters - for me 2 variants would have been a good...
  13. Piotr015

Soon maybe we will get GE update with better buildings so there's something for you too GvG... Well... Inno doesn't want to update it so it'll probably die one day Also getting to platinum league isn't that hard, even low diamond can be easy for good guild
  14. Piotr015

100 No
  15. Piotr015

It's not that bad... But it's for new players - the problem is they can't get it since it's only for platinum and diamond league It should possible to get fragments in lower leagues OR it should be buffed
  16. Piotr015

Not A Bug: Popup on Statue of Honor

Road to Victory is a new building
  17. Piotr015

How many fragments can you get from Diamond league? In Platinum you get 1. 55 2. 48 3. 44 4. 5. 41 6. 7. 8. 40
  18. Piotr015

Spice up GE

So the thread is now archived but there's no announcement (yet?)
  19. Piotr015

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

2nd Tomorrow GB came out with The Future, so 2nd SAAB GB could even come out with SAV
  20. Piotr015

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Yeah, at least people under SA:M shouldn't get test accounts EDIT: But how do you check if someone's got to SA:M? I'm Progressive era here, but SA:M on live