• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

2 times new defending army
  2. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

pvp arena down? after new defense army created hangs after battle with server error and strange ranking points i've been playing at level at about 450 once got notification level 335 and once at level 560 after creating new defense army.
  3. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: Is it just me Or a Bug

The error is from the FoE Helper.!!!! extensie is off/ out stil problem in chrome
  4. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: Is it just me Or a Bug

I have the same problem, first click: nothing, second click: never ending loading, need to start the game again Chrome is up-to-date Versie 95.0.4638.54 (Officiële build) (64-bits) Whit Microsoft edge no problem works good.
  5. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

same here chrome
  6. oudegrijze

Feedback PvP Arena

actually it is simple. If we don't play it anymore they won't post it on the other servers.
  7. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: Message icon flashing

if i open message centre klik mark all as read close message center it is not blinking. if i open then inventory or market or message centre and colse the one i opend, message icoon is blinking. and there is no new message.
  8. oudegrijze

Fixed on Beta: hippodrome [REWARDED]

Problem seems to be solved. no more chariots in hippodrome. thanks.
  9. oudegrijze

just discovered that I sometimes see the extra chariots in the village of other players.
  10. oudegrijze

Just visiting is Enough by me.
  11. oudegrijze

if I go to VIKINGS setelment and then go back to game. I get more chariots in the Hippodrome. game: 1.180 chrome 83.0.4103.61 Win 10 Home 1909