• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Overall, I like the idea. However, once again it favours the large guilds who can make rapid progress through the map. Would it not be possible to have a smaller target for small guilds, say, a node target of 80 fights instead of 130 fights? Also, in the beginning the slow production of...
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I have tried may times to collect 4star red chests but it is impossible. Totally unfair task. I have 5 star and 6 star but they don't count. Why such an unreasonable task? I am now done with this event!
  3. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Enjoying the challenge but finding it takes too many teeth to maintain health. Can you reduce the amounts it takes to buy 1, 5 or 10 health?
  4. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Initial thoughts. It took a while to understand the mechanics of the game but, once done, I quite like it. To make best use of health and redraws I think you may need to supply more teeth but...time will tell:)
  5. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

The game is badly out of balance. I have easily produced over 21Q of food but, after 36hrs have only managed to transport just over 3Q to the final provisions feast. The Banquet and transport features need to faster and cost much less.
  6. Feedback Summer Event 2023

I spent 200 of my bonus doubloons to make 20 throws. Not a single calendar key in sight. Also, my 20 throws resulted in getting 15 x 1 coins and 5 x 2 coins. Not a single result for 3 coins. Something badly wrong with the balance of distribution here!
  7. Feedback Winter Event 2022

We will see. I will complete every quest, collect incidents every day and see how many upgrades I can obtain without spending diamonds. I am not hopeful :(
  8. Feedback Winter Event 2022

I agree. I simply cannot see how anyone can make it on 5 stars per quest and 10 for each parcel opened.
  9. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

I had mistakenly thought that opening the chests risked Pots of Gold on unwanted prizes. However, I now realize that it is impossible to win all upgrades by completing New Towns alone and that it is essential to open chests to win at least one upgrade. I wish I had known this at the outset...
  10. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

Despite careful management, I am going to be one upgrade short of the full 10 levels this year. Only thing that have not done are daily quests because I don't have enough time. It should not be so hard to finish. This event building will end up stored in my inventory.
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Worst event ever! Hate the game and I am 1 short of achieving the full event building. The building will sit in my inventory hoping that an upgrade may appear one day in Antique dealer.
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I hate this whole concept of dropping tiles. It's a childish game available in hundreds of other variants. Not for me.
  13. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I put a Ginger house beside another Ginger house but did not get the 10% att bonus for attacking. Does it need to be a different type of lev 6 building?
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

I agree, I would like a manual battle option.
  15. Feedback Summer Event 2020

I now have my Villa at level 6 and have calculated that I will finish the event two upgrades short. I have done every quest and collected all incidents twice every day (which has given me 1 single doubloon since the start). How come the event is so short of doubloons? I will not buy...