• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. FrejaSP

Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

I have seen, er get some mega cool upgrades to our settlements buildings, but I also know, some already sold some of them, as they found them crappy now. My idea is, if a player sell a settlement building, he will be able to start that settlement again, so he/she kan get a new building
  2. FrejaSP

New Issue: Unable to add leader rights to members after QI

In our little Guild, har we choosen to let all members become leaders in the Guild, but after QI is it not possibel to changes that. They do have the rights after but not the star for leaders. I am founder, so should be able to do this.
  3. FrejaSP

Contact Support: Tree of Silence are gone after the change

I did have 3 - 4 Tree of Silence, now they changed to Tree of Patience. Thats very sad, as I paid RL money to get them. T on zz1.
  4. FrejaSP

Rejected Mars Malm, to many changes TA before they reach Continent map for Mars

I've seen far too many players switch to Mars before they get to the Continent map for Mars. Sometimes they have only just started on the VF card. These players have just been through 3 ages where their units are very weak to FT and they have been in a big hurry to reach Mars only to find that...
  5. FrejaSP

Fixed on Beta: Mouse over the settlements town hall does not work

When I try to mouse over the town hall in the settlement, nothing happens and I can't see info about rewards from the linket Building
  6. FrejaSP

Recruiting DK Beta Easy Riders looking for Danish players

Hello, me and a friend are trying to start a Danish guild. We will have very few rules as vi know most do have fokus on their live towns. We will try to get a 90% boost tread up running, maybe with extern support. The door i open, visit us and see if you like our little group.
  7. FrejaSP

Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

When I try to delete a road, deco or building in Egypt settlement, it at first look like it works. If I then try to place something else on the tiles, the game crash eith an error If I leave the settlement after selling a building/deco or road, the deleted buildings/deco/roads will be back, when...
  8. FrejaSP

Not A Bug: Reseachtree Error

It was posted, that we would be able to use FP like in GB but insted there now are 2 x use Diamond :confused:
  9. FrejaSP

Rejected Permissions to unlock in GE merge it with Battleground rights

As it in both cases mainly are about the Treasury, it would make sense to me, that the ones with Battleground right also have right to unlock in GE. I'm Guildleader and I find it's a problem, when only way to give right to unlock is to give leader right.
  10. FrejaSP

Cannot Reproduce: Black screen or some of screen goes black

This is in the Flash version, Chrome on win10. on DK servers It looks cool, but sometimes I get a total black screen. Not sure if it is my PC or others do have this issue I went to GE and back, it was still there, then I went to settlementand back and all was back to normal
  11. FrejaSP

Feedback Message to Friends and Neighbors for PC, Please

This nice feature for mobil apps, where you can message all Friends and Neighbors like you can with Klanmedlemmer i PC versionen, can we please get that for PC versionen.
  12. FrejaSP

Fixed on Beta: Sound missing or very weak here on Beta

Not sure if it is only me, but I have very low sound on Beta, danish servers are ok in same browser and same sound setting. I'm using Chrome, but same problem in IE 11