• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. FrejaSP

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Anyone who have tried this? What will a Guild change during a championship in the Quantum Invasions mean, in relation to the personal progress - purchase of gold chests (which will apply to the entire championship) etc.
  2. FrejaSP

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I fair it vil kill the auctionshouse for me. There will be few players, who will have a chance ti get the items because we have a few powergamers, who will take advance of this and the rest won't have a chance. Maybe make more auctions at same time, så there will be items the powergamers will...
  3. FrejaSP

I was thinking the same at the start, but I really like the 10 hours now. Sure 8 hours would let you harvest 3 times a day but! It is relaxing, that I now know, I can harvest when I get my coffee in the morning and in the evening before I go to bed. I really start to lige that
  4. FrejaSP

Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

I have seen, er get some mega cool upgrades to our settlements buildings, but I also know, some already sold some of them, as they found them crappy now. My idea is, if a player sell a settlement building, he will be able to start that settlement again, so he/she kan get a new building
  5. FrejaSP

Now the first season og QI is over and my biggest problem with QI is that small guilds don't have a fair chance. There can be many reasons for being in smaller guild: RL groups (Family, work, school, etc.) Fewer guild activities, messages, etc. A good functioning guild of 10-20 members I think...
  6. FrejaSP

It is possible, just fokus on Supplies and happines before units and Goods
  7. FrejaSP

Yes that force you to do GE and GBG too, to get forgotten temple and tourney ground.
  8. FrejaSP

So the first week is over and I now have enough supplies, medals and happyness to be able to produce enough units and goods to focus on the map. I believe that building the settlement can be done in 4-6 days in the next round. However, I don't think I want to make a new settlement every 14 days...
  9. FrejaSP

New Issue: Unable to add leader rights to members after QI

No it dis not last, when I left the members tab and reentrede, it was back to no leaders. I also tryed to let the member stay ad Founder, but that also reset back to mo founder and no leader
  10. FrejaSP

Found a workaround, make the member to Founder and remove founder status again and all works, the member at now leader.
  11. FrejaSP

In our little Guild, har we choosen to let all members become leaders in the Guild, but after QI is it not possibel to changes that. They do have the rights after but not the star for leaders. I am founder, so should be able to do this.
  12. FrejaSP

Sad to say, Quantum Incursion seem to be just one more Cash Cow for Inno, just like the events and GBG have changed into. Also I don't like: Like with GBG, you need to be ind a 80 members Guild, with members willing to use lots of diamonds I do not want to be i a large Guild. A smaller guild is...
  13. FrejaSP

Why did we have to choose kind of 2 unit building and 2 goods building, if they do not go in a guild shared pool? That do not make sence to me
  14. FrejaSP

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I like this Rival quests. It is working fine with GE and the Event, not a pain as the one we had with the last event :Thumbsup:
  15. FrejaSP

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

For the first time in years, I won't be able to get the main building to max level, hope it's fixed before it goes Live. 30 paws for a Grand Price is too many and the 2 day Rival event made it all worse, because it shifted the focus from the hunt for paws. Even when the Rival even add ekstra...
  16. FrejaSP

Discussion Pay to Win?

I believe the poster did want to sent a message to Inno. There can be very long from the players to the developers, when each country have their own support team, that do work as a filter, vs games with one global forum. I personly belive the changes had been good for the game as whole, but...
  17. FrejaSP

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Attrition Cap It do work and yes it sure make balanced participation among guild members, but there is some players it did hit very hard, so hard, that we may lose them to other games. I do agree. the cap is good for the game, but give the hurted players a plaster on the wound, make it 85%. It...
  18. FrejaSP

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

This bug is still here
  19. FrejaSP

Welcome to Spooksville!

I found 4766 happiness in the Spooksville, may have missetd some