• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. rbc50

Feedback Your Feedback for our Announcements is needed!

Since the new castle system, and the new GBG. It is impossible to win negotiation's in GBG unless you spend spend diamond's so you can get your castle points, and it seems there are about 60% 6 goods trades, 30% 5 goods trade and 10% 4 goods trades,. I'm no rookie, I'v been playing over 5 years...
  2. rbc50

Feedback PvP Arena

What good is PVP if you have to go against 2/ 5/10 era's higher than you are. Where's the competition in that, especially when they take all level's. So far today l lost 150 point's because l can't beat higher era troop's. l'm going to loose again because 50/ 100 and 200 are 5 era's ahead of me...
  3. rbc50

Feedback Message Center Changes

1- l agree with most all the post the new message system is a joke. 2- What happened to the championship battle tower's l want to know where I'm at in the placings. 3- l still can't message all my neighborhood with 1 message on PC
  4. rbc50

Spot the Difference

Deference's circled in black