• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Muirtach

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Yeah, but i still like to whining about this. ;)
  2. Muirtach

Feedback Fall Event 2021

As always, percentage chances for daily reward shown are complete bull...t. Divide them by 10, and you will have something closer to reality.
  3. Muirtach

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I would say, this is WORST, least compelling and least rewarding event so far. Minigame is complete s...t. And GRAND PRIZE SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY BROKEN AND USELESS!!
  4. Muirtach

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Still, there is couple more days in week
  5. Muirtach

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Seriously? Guild Expedition quest in Monday, the only day in goddamn whole week when you can't do Guild Expeditions?
  6. Muirtach

Feedback Summer Event 2019

Change size. 4x4 would be ok.
  7. Muirtach

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Finally something to enjoy without complains. What makes me happy is ability to buy some buildings from historical questline events that i missed
  8. Muirtach

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

My opinion from beginning only reinforced now. This is worst event ever. I will not finish it on beta, and i will skip it altogether on live servers
  9. Muirtach

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

Of all events i have participated this one is definitely The Worst. Not just the worst. The Worst. Completely uncompelling and unrewarding. Another barely useful set of buildings i don't have space for. And with only hypothetical chances to obtain without using large amount of diamonds. Tickets...
  10. Muirtach

Feedback Halloween 2018

Seriously? Fight vs negotiations every 3 quests? Are you really f... up?? Perhaps i will finish this event on beta, but i will certainly skip it on live servers.
  11. Muirtach

New Historical Questlines

Maybe so, but still not completly impossible.
  12. Muirtach

New Historical Questlines

Don't forget FIFA World Cup in Russia this year, likely another special event.
  13. Muirtach

Feedback Carnival Event 2018

What about last year carnival buildings? Will they be among rotating prizes?
  14. Muirtach

Implemented Make Tavern Visits Faster

Yes, that's great idea. Visiting taverns takes far to much time now.
  15. Muirtach

Feedback Winter Event 2017

Winter event. You can stick it Inno. I spend 150 stars and bought 110 another, spend them to, 5 shuffles, 5 most useless drummers, lot of other useless trash. No more diamonds spend on basically nothing! You haven't listen our complains before, you likely won't listen now to. From this moment no...
  16. Muirtach

Feedback Winter Event 2017

Oh Yes!! Our beloved prize - Shuffle - is back!! Inno definitely highly value our feedback.
  17. Muirtach

Feedback Daily Challenges

When i find doing Daily Challenge too difficult or otherwise inconvenient, i don't do it. Simple. Since DC's inception I had Challenger's Chest maybe twice, thrice at best, and no sweat about this. Still, i would like to repeat my question about Special Buildings from last 2 years historical...
  18. Muirtach

I would like to see as a rewards buildings from last two years historical questlines. Any chances?
  19. Muirtach

After completing yesterday challenge I received what? Forge Points! Instead of Indian Fountain building i wanted. In that moment i also opened Challenger Chest and received what? More FPs, all of them uselessly on fp bar instead of packages. And today i have new challenge: shrines, all 3 of them...