• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nisse-X

Forwarded Annoying non-abortable box-animations

I find it VERY annoying with all these boxes that has to be clicked away, especially doing negotiations. I have to wait for them to animate in and out without any way to immediately clicking them away. Please fix this.
  2. Nisse-X

Recent update for GE

I really appreciate your first steps to reduce the amount of clicks required to negotiate in GE. The popup "SUCCESS You found the right combination!" is still there, annoying, redundant and does not disappear by itself. And I still would like to have the option turning off the...
  3. Nisse-X

Forwarded Bad Time/Date format

This server ZZ1 is a international server (not a U.S one). The time format you keep is very bad and confusing for most, 12 hour AM/PM. Not even the U.S miltary use this format. You should use the international standard ISO-8601 (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS).
  4. Nisse-X

Discussion "Auto-Visit-And-Plunder-Feature"

When successfully attacking a neighbour (as I almost never plunder) it's very time consuming and frustrating to have to wait for that city to load. I want to get on with the game. It actually feels like you are encouraging players to plunder each other...? Please make it so that one has to...
  5. Nisse-X

Forwarded Create trades all but the guild can see

Would like a filter for either/and create/list trades for everyone but the guild. ex.1. I create a trade no one in my guild can see (thus a shorter and the more relevant list for them). ex.2. I sift through all the guild trades and have the option to filter out all trades made public, ie...
  6. Nisse-X

Not A Bug: Negotiation in guild expedition requires diamonds despite having attempts.

Despite me having 6 attempts left for negotiation, I'm required to pay 5 diamonds for one try! What gives?