• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback App Donating is cheating

Never forget that most of the players are using the app. and most of them are just normal players. I hope, they will not make the game inconvenient for the majority just to please a handful of extreme players...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Side quests disappeared [44861]

At least for me, the recurring quests seems to be back :-) Thanks a lot!
  3. Fixed on Beta: Side quests disappeared [44861]

I'm in the iron age, too
  4. Fixed on Beta: Side quests disappeared [44861]

Same problem here. Finished a recurring quest and then the recurring quests just disappeared...
  5. Feedback Historical questline - Rosa Parks

That's complete nonsense... Of course App player can test things before they are generally available. It's only sometimes that quests or events start a bit delayed compared to the browser, but still weeks ahead of the live servers. For more technical things it can take a bit longer, cause very...
  6. Feedback [Feedback] - Great Building message attachments

I think it is the majority. It has over 10 Million downloads in the Android Play store alone. Apple will be roughly the same number. Compare this to the few hundreds, maybe thousands of hardcore browser players you have on all servers together...
  7. Feedback [Feedback] - Great Building message attachments

Are you sure? Already in the Android Play Store it has more than 10 Million downloads. Add the same number for Apple and it will outnumber the PC players by orders of magnitude. It's only that the browser players are more vocal in the forums and some of them are playing since the pre-mobile time...
  8. Rejected [Suggestion] - Exclude Guild selection in Market

Fully agree, more options is always the best sollution!
  9. Feedback New relic drop table?

Yes, maybe ;-) But it seems to be really difficult for some people to understand that you can not expect a very significant advantage if your chances are only growing by far less than 1% per level. And the noticeable gain is always higher on the lower levels compared to the higher levels...
  10. Feedback New relic drop table?

It depends a bit, where you're looking: 4 => 5 : 0.23% 39 => 40 : 0.22% For level 96 it's 29%, for level 1 it's 4.87%. That is an increase of 24.13%, or 0.25% on average per level. Anyway, like with the ToR you have to level up your AO by more and more levels to gain a significant...
  11. Feedback New relic drop table?

I would still count this as constant increase examples. I mean, there's progression in the 0.01% order of magnitude range. The ToR is obviously an example for a GB where the bonus progression is lowered above level 10. You have not to go up to level 70 to notice that...
  12. Feedback New relic drop table?

Everyone with common sense can see that the ToR is a very expensive GB. And everyone knows, that a GBs bonus increase is going down the higher the level of the GB is (Cape Canaveral is a great exception with it's constant 1 FP increase per level). It is not anyone's fault if you can't calculate...
  13. Feedback New relic drop table?

The ToR starts at a drop rate of 12%. And lets assume a maximum drop rate of 32% at level 71. That means on average an increase of 20%/70 = 0.29% per level. At the same time, the number of expected relics per week increases from 0.12*64 = 7.7 to 0.32*64 = 20.5. That's an increase of 12.8 or 0.18...
  14. Feedback New relic drop table?

Yes, in principle you're right. But it doesn't matter if one guy is counting for 5 years or 5 guys counting for 1 year.
  15. Feedback New relic drop table?

But one has to admit that his case is really on the edge. The a priori probability for his output is really low. Therefore, if you one would look at the output of lets say 5 other random guys, I would expect a higher output. But if all of them would scatter around his average output, it would be...
  16. Feedback New relic drop table?

Yes, that might be true. Of course, his combination of results his highly unlikely, but unlikely does not mean impossible. People tend to think, that events with a chance below 1% will never occur. But that is definitely not true. Every event with a chance larger than 0% will occur. It is...
  17. Feedback New relic drop table?

For me it is just a statistical problem. He has 20 samples for the number of relics from the ToR. From that samples he gets an estimate for the expectation value of 17.4 relics per week with a standard deviation of 2.98. The proposed drop rate of 0.315 gives an expectation value of 20.16. This...