• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. 3 day ban

As Porky said . That's all folks . See you in the funny papers .
  2. 3 day ban

That's fine and good . But , I have not changed or added anything to the same browser , nor have I ever used a cheat program of any kind at any time . The lack of response from support is even worse . [ There isn't any ] I am all for catching cheaters , but punishing legit players is not acceptable.
  3. 3 day ban

That's an even bigger issue . No response from support . There is nothing at my end to do ! You may have figured out what I meant .
  4. 3 day ban

Nope , no FOE helper . No nothing new in the same browser I have been using for years . Not even any new extensions . I go in , collect , sometimes rebuild the city . [ not recently ] . I then play my other 2 cities . This the 2nd time in a month . I am disappointed and angry . It will not...
  5. 3 day ban

I have not installed anything new for a long time . Really nothing has changed . It is a major pain , and , it will not happen again !!!! My limit has been passed .
  6. 3 day ban

Has anyone else experienced this ? I have checked everything at my end and to be clear , I have not changed anything on my browser for a long , long , time. I have never used or would know how to use a " cheat " program . Seems to me to be a detection fault . This is the 2nd time this has...
  7. Feedback ForgePlus

I am adding my voice to the " Way too expensive " . A good idea that is probably going to Turn more players off than on . I wonder if they really do listen to the Beta feedback or just giving a space for players to vent . In conclusion , it's too expensive !!!! [ What do you mean farmer ? I...
  8. August Contest

Thanks for the bling .
  9. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Too complicated for me . For what I have seen , too costly . Not enough benefit to progressing in the game Among the three I do not see the appeal . JMHO .
  10. Feedback Antiques Dealer

If this has been suggested , I apologize in advance . Has any thought been given to the inclusion of Blueprints in some manner ?
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Well , feedback was requested so , here goes . I gave it a run until almost time up . I found it fairly easy to navigate , but a much too high a drain on resources [ especially diamonds ] , and too slow a progress for me . I found it more feasible to concentrate on the main beta site . I do...
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

To clarify , I got some goods , but where do they appear ?
  13. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

If I missed reading it somewhere , I apologize , but , I just got 10 goods. Where did they go ?
  14. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

Some have said to turn off HTML5 to solve the crash issue, but I had mine on flash , and after getting through halfway reconstruction , the game blacked out . Just to inform , back to the drawing board . If at first you don't succeed , get a bigger hammer. I really like this feature , and , hope...
  15. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

This has been great news . To echo another player , a " store all " button would be an asset . A welcome change indeed ! It takes a lot of notes , time and planning currently .
  16. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

While in reconstruction mode , can the buildings be plundered ?