• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. einzauberengel

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Just had again a look at prices at current offers vs selling prices. Sorry. Where is INNO living in? Why should I pay 18 gems for a one up kit whilst getting in the sale 1 gem and 1900 coins and getting every second day this kit? This is not working INNO whoever is programming or balancing. This...
  2. einzauberengel

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

There is a complete imbalance between what (event)buildings produce as kits and prizes. I should pay 1,6 bn coins as a starting offer for the conjunction kit but already get one out of the buildings in my inventory ready to be sold. This is completely out of any acceptable margin in any...
  3. einzauberengel

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

And since a while the number of different buildings is really anoying. I completly lost overview over efficiency road need and none road needed and where to put what and what to get out of kits and what is available in what kit and which kits are helpful and what not... My inventory is...
  4. einzauberengel

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

First I would appreciate if we would talk during the events in colours but in wind, water and fire. It would make it easier. Alternativly show water, wind and fire in the cristals. Second. Although the introducing information is talking about fire/red is more commen its kind of vanishing during...
  5. einzauberengel

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

I am fully with you. I guess its all strategic in order do minimize dia mining. The more complex a game is the less possible is a multiple dia mining. And yes... the game is ocupiying a real big time corridor on a daily basis. If only one city or not. Starting with guilds needing more then one...
  6. einzauberengel

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Sorry... bad eyes... I saw the pots of gold instead of FPs.... so the reply doesnt fit. I need new glasses
  7. einzauberengel

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

Funny how community work. Some farmer account (so not really active) is throughing some rumors around, missing confirmed sources, and people are getting nervous. I asked myself why? Is this a kind of trend? And the mose funny... CaodeAqua is not reacting at all. But started a discussion for...
  8. einzauberengel

The quests/tasks would fit if the payback would be adequate. But they should somehow explain why one would have to pay some 5000 event currency by getting back 200 and sorts of scrap. And still these rivals are steeling time, comfort time!!!! At the end of the day there should be a net income or...
  9. einzauberengel

Me getting really mad. FoE is steeling my time, brains and money and even power.... This event break rival stuff is over the top. I am missing right words, I loved this game so much and found my fun back. But within 2 event its gone again. INNO this is a game. You shouldent employ your fans...
  10. einzauberengel

Put on point. I will stop this rival. Already spent to many pots
  11. einzauberengel

I suggested that earlier during the wildlife event
  12. einzauberengel

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

the upgrades make sence when looking on limited space. But all these funny new small buildings and fragments and stuff which is really tough getting hands on it with the limited tools available. Starting with you cant sort by size, type nor street connection required. Makes it really tough now...
  13. einzauberengel

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

When collecting in a row 5 to 6 stars packages and you cant find a paw but during the last 3 - 5 matches its not a tactical mistake but a programming glitch. Same if matching some 20 to whatever colourd tiles is wanted and none of these colours duck off. Programming!!!
  14. einzauberengel

I guess none
  15. einzauberengel

Its again all about luck. Its the super duper bing bong candy crushing super lucky game. We are there back again, I remember a year ago. 1 to 3 max 4 paws is not enough per ticket. The todays ticket gave me 1 single paw!!!!!! Thats far to less!!!! I am missing some 6 paws and might get 4 to 5...
  16. einzauberengel

I would say you are right IF there would be a strategy to individually start the rivals. So one can plan the 32 questline in the own timetable. 2 days is already a challenge for many people. But coming home from work being stressed and confronted with suddenly a 32 questline which already is 10...
  17. einzauberengel

I am fully with you. I even have 2 further golden upgrade kits for the panda shrine in the inventory. This is a fully senceless prize. Instead they should give 1 level of the event building...
  18. einzauberengel

you could find some diligent gamers in the www or youtube giving you an impression of the single tasks.
  19. einzauberengel

lucky you. I got to the 5th or so. I gave up. I didnt got tiles of adequate colours and I concentrate on paws not on this one. I tried it once and still there is not really any amendment. If this rival stuff comes 3 times or even 4 or 5 times within the live event I bet the community will be...