• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Pick your Favorite Design

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Probably my favourite Christmas song, and very snowy and wintery too
  2. Feedback Daily Challenges

Given the amount of planning most of these quests require starting them at 8am seems like a safe way to ensure that a lot of people will only be able to do them on the weekend. This way I will most often have to start the quest in the evening at will auto-fail anything that requires long...
  3. Feedback New Feature - Incidents

I rather like the incidents, but I'd really like some explanation of what you actually find. Either a bit of flavour text in the rewards pop up window or maybe an name for the incident when you hover over it. Of course finding the rhino on the raft is rather funny but most of the other incidents...