• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Cannot Reproduce: When using the new "Supply production setting" feature, Cider Mill autocompletes / Premature Production

Browser and Version: Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu Overview of the bug: Happened once, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, will attempt to reproduce. This morning, I had a quest to complete many 15 minutes production. I clicked on one of my current age prod buildings, and pressed 2 on...
  2. Not A Bug: Today's Prize is not shown in Basket's list

Reproduction Steps: Have the browser open while "Today's Prize" changes. Hover over the Good Basket or over the Great Basket. Issue Description (10/10): The items listed in the Basket's lists when hovering over them does not get updated when the timer countdown reaches 0:00:00 and resets to...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Side status hover text not showing after viewing new Quest panel [43371]

Reproduction Steps: Open browser game Hover mouse over Boost Bar (right-hand side panel) to show that hover text appears for Supply Boost. Open the new Quest panel. Close it. Hover mouse over Boost Bar, the text does not show. Restarting the game looks like the only way to have it restored to...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Minor corrections of Galileo Galilei Quest wording

Some suggestions for the wording of the Quests: 1/12 G.G was an universal genious. Replace with “Galileo Galilei was a universal genius.” 3/13 … he left towards the University of Pisa to become doctor and study… Replace with “he left for the University of Pisa to become a doctor and study...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Incorrect production figures.

Reproduction Steps: Just check the figures reported while mouse-over on Factory Issue Description (10/10): The current manufacturing figure is misreported. Player: World: Dunarsund Operating System: OsX / Safari Browser Version: Viewport Size: I have performed a quicksearch of the forums...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Debugging stats left in Beta version

Good morning! Today's version looks like it has some debugging info left in it: Thanks of all your work!
  7. Seeking Guild Looking for a high performance guild.

Hello All! I have recently started on the Beta server, so I'm in the middle of HMA. No Observatory yet, no Alcatraz yet. My only "asset" is my ability to finish level 4 in the Expedition every week, consistently (usually on the Friday). I produce my own goods for that, but need to trade (fair...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Inaccurate dates and other text...

Good morning! A couple of "minor" edits might be required. Reproduction Steps:Finish the last Quest of the Summer Event. Issue Description (10/10):The ending message from Maharaja Tanak reads "Thank you - Namaste! - The May Day Festival was a success! See you again next year!" (Should refer...
  9. Not A Bug: "Connection Lost" even though connection is fine.

Reproduction Steps: Start application normally. Switch to other application. One minute later come back to FOE. "Connection Lost" window is displayed (Please check your internet or Wi-Fi connection and try again, Red "Back to Login", Green "Retry") Issue Description (10/10): As above. No amount...
  10. Diamonds payout on Beta.

Hello! In the Summer Event announcement, the conclusion paragraph says: P.S.- All active accounts have been credited 1000 diamonds Anyone received their diamonds? (I haven't, and I think I can be considered active ;-)