• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. angelgail

New Issue: thundering laboratory of monstrosities

tryed to collect it at 8pm est but could not says coucts running try again it only gives guild goods ,have not been able to try again as timer got reset that night , but wanted to let yall know .
  2. angelgail

Discussion thank you Inno

i want to say thank you for all you do .you have millions of people you try an make happy. some are not going to be ,that's just part of it .you have gave us all a lot of good things . some i like some i don't .but cant get all of them right for each person . never took a moment to say thank you...
  3. angelgail

Discussion Discord server

are yall still going to keep us up to date here? i dont have that ,an sure some others dont eaither . (please be kind .it just a question thanks )
  4. angelgail

Rejected messages

most know to go for globel chat .very few know how to find guild page ,for info in there guild .or how to do things in there guild , or social messages ,or even official messages as far as that gose ,sorry a bit frustrate at moment for trying to teack bout my 300th person how to use this if not...
  5. angelgail

Duplicate: stage of ages bug

stage of ages in live worlds not showing there era ,what they do or what they give on PC phone is working fine i dont have one in beta so not sure
  6. angelgail

Forwarded guild treasure

make it so we can look up 1 person .kinda like in the market type in name an see all .
  7. angelgail

Rejected cant attack if you have a shield from tavern up

sorry on 3rd week now i know it a fighting game .dont mind getting attacked it part of the game .but unfair i think they attack you an hide behind a shield.
  8. angelgail

Reported to Developers: mobile only letters cut off

letters y,g q,j, an a few others dont do it on pc an cant see it on pc live worlds dont play on my phone in beta sorry may not be a bug but dont know were else to report it
  9. angelgail

Rejected player active or inactive

if we could make it known if a player is active or in active would make recuiteing a lot easer forgive my spelling . nonthing new just like the friends active green or red light add it to all players . just an ideal thanks Angel
  10. angelgail

deleting this world

i thought i could help but i dont yall dont listen to people who play live but i love most this game so will keep playing thank you all have fun see yah in the real worlds
  11. angelgail

Discussion sleigh builder

a sleidh builder upgrade kit maybe just an ideal
  12. angelgail

Rejected guild treasury

build a building for the guild treasury a lot of new players have a hard time finding it . just a thought
  13. angelgail

Feedback bring back the old posting so some of have a chance of finding what we looking for or to make a post.

bring back the old posting so some of have a chance of finding what we looking for or to make a post.an ps most of us in the live world hate the new teck tree.let them play in a world were diamonds are not free
  14. angelgail

Fixed on Beta: no sound in city

I have no sound in my city on beta my live worlds work fine have contacted support about the issue an still no sound no music please fix I cant be the only one with this problem :(